Airmiles Shop -- Contact AM NOW to get any missing miles

I made a last shop on Sunday Sept 9th. It posted today to DH account but it posted as Sept 10. Will this still qualify for Back to School? I have a copy of the confirmation showing when I place the order. Was there a cut-off time for the promotion. I can't find one so I would assume it was 11:59pm.

Well, checked my points this morning, still waiting for Suzi Sheer to post. Last night I saved all my email receipts so that if I don't get the bonus 1000 miles, I have my proof. I'm still holding out that maybe they just take their sweet old time posting.

I made a last shop on Sunday Sept 9th. It posted today to DH account but it posted as Sept 10. Will this still qualify for Back to School? I have a copy of the confirmation showing when I place the order. Was there a cut-off time for the promotion. I can't find one so I would assume it was 11:59pm.
The promo is based on your transaction date not the posting date for the miles -- so you *should* be in the clear. Yup, most promos end at 11:59 EST but this time there was no actual time mentioned, so i guess 11:59 in the time zone you are in??:confused3 My last transaction on the 2nd card was also done on Sept 9th @ 10:43 pm (i really pushed the envelope this time!) and it just posted today with the date Sept 10th. I have everything filed away in my "on-line Shopping" file in my email in case i need to challenge. Date for that will be Nov 8th BTW

I've added the dates that miles should post for this promo to the 1st post and I'll make a new post as each day arrives for those of us who need to chase down any miles. The first of those dates is Oct 6th for anyone who made purchases on the 1st day of the promo (August 7th)

I am still waiting for L’Occitane to post. Starting to feel stressful about it. I don’t like chasing for missing miles.

I am still waiting for L’Occitane to post. Starting to feel stressful about it. I don’t like chasing for missing miles.
This is a no-brainer for me -- there is zero chance that everyone will have these miles post seamlessly (within this small segment it looks like about 80% of us are missing something) and because of that I'm fairly confident AM will be rubber-stamping all of the requests.

I'm a HUGE worrier -- suffer terribly from anxiety that can overwhelm me at times -- and this would normally take up tons of space in my mind rent-free but I'm oddly calm because i KNOW i did everything correctly and I've never had trouble getting miles credited for these transactions before. I agree that it's a royal PIA to do their work for them and chase after what i earned but it brings me that much closer to the sun :beach:

Yep still waiting on Staples and Indigo. But I have the books and the drawing supplies! I'm just going to keep my email receipts and if they try to only award me 300 bonus instead of 1000, I'll be ready.

Last edited:

hmmmm I ordered HP ink (thanks again @Donald - my hero and everyone else who posted about the free shipping HP offers on ink) during the promo (August 21st to be exact) and the base mile didnt post. I did not worry about it as I took screen shots etc BUT last week I needed to order some for my daughter (yay free shipping) who is away at Uni and that order posted as soon as it shipped. I tried to do an online enquiry but it came back with the standard 60 days info. Sooo I guess this means I will probably be fighting for my bonus!!!!

How do you do an online inquiry at 60 days. Each time I try to do a missing miles it tells me I have to wait until 120 days. Is there something else I should be doing?

I went to get help, then report missing miles, then entered my info choosing base miles and airmiles shops

This is what pops up

Base reward miles

may take up to 60 DAYS

Posting of reward miles on Regular Offers may take up to 60 days from the purchase date. Once sufficient time passes, the reward miles will be posted and appear online in your account.

This was the page I got, so I guess I get to call early Oct.

Location Ontario
Sponsor Sobeys Ontario
Transaction Date 05/31/18
Rewards miles type Bonus reward miles

Bonus reward miles may take up to

120 Days

If the posting time has passed, Sobeys has requested if you have not received your reward miles to please contact them directly at 1-888-821-5557.
One of their Representatives will be happy to assist you with your inquiry.

I just did livechat for missing airmilesshops postings from Spring MegaMiles. After giving all the info for four transactions (needed two for the 50 airmilesshops bonus, only one out of four posted), she asked me to submit through missing miles. Really??? In the end, got my missing airmiles through livechat.

ATM I'm missing Amazon, Lowes, Rona, Canon and Linen Chest from this "Pack to School" promo. I'm really hoping a few more will come through.

Other parts of my "Pack to School" experience:

The Bay - they cancelled two out of three in-store pickups due to being out of stock. I picked up my one order the next day, sure enough, lots of stock on the floor for the out of stock items. Cancelled orders were for two different stores. I did get all the points including the cancelled orders.

Rona - did in-store pickup. They manually typed the web order into their Rona in-store ordering system including the airmiles number. I can see where things go wrong.

Linen Chest - exceptionally bad service from the in-store manager and missing the airmiles. They had more than one item listed under same SKU and somehow this was my fault they gave me the incorrect product. I doubt I'll shop there again.

Staples and Chapters - Did deliveries and in-store pickup and received all the airmiles without a problem. Yay!

Linen Chest - exceptionally bad service from the in-store manager and missing the airmiles. They had more than one item listed under same SKU and somehow this was my fault they gave me the incorrect product. I doubt I'll shop there again.

Okay. I did an online order from Linen Chest too. I ordered a shower curtain, ironing board cover, and a quilt just to get free shipping. I didn't even take the quilt out of the bag.

I go to the store to return the quilt and they have to open and take everything out to ensure all the of pieces are there. Well, just my luck. Apparently this quilt came with two shams, which were not in the bag! She's like "where's the shams?" Me: "What shams? I didn't even open it. I didn't steal the shams."
This was our conversation LOL And the lady was just staring at me. I had to repeat myself that I didnt have them LOL

Okay. I did an online order from Linen Chest too. I ordered a shower curtain, ironing board cover, and a quilt just to get free shipping. I didn't even take the quilt out of the bag.

I go to the store to return the quilt and they have to open and take everything out to ensure all the of pieces are there. Well, just my luck. Apparently this quilt came with two shams, which were not in the bag! She's like "where's the shams?" Me: "What shams? I didn't even open it. I didn't steal the shams."
This was our conversation LOL And the lady was just staring at me. I had to repeat myself that I didnt have them LOL

lol, too funny. Mine got into silliness as well. I showed him the order on my phone, told "well this is what you are getting". Me: "but I don't want it and it isn't what I ordered". Manager "I can't help that, this is the stock number". I had him log into their website for what I ordered and look himself, he realizes their inventory system has two items barcoded the same. Gives me the correct item after lots of paperwork, made no sense because their inventory is already messed up, Manager "See, I really made you happy now, didn't I? Only because I see we made a mistake." My thoughts "What????!?" lol.

Yup Linen Chest is definitely not well run. I did an online from them another time and it took forever for them to complete the in store return, etc.

Whereas I've had nothing but excellent service from Linen Chest! They do make it a tad difficult to figure out how to get them to honour their Price Match Guarantee i was able to get a pillow i've had my eye on for almost a year, normal cost is almost 200 for less than 1/2 price. The Bay had it on sale one day only for $76 so i did an online chat and they asked for the website, noted the price and said someone would contact me the next day. Easy-peasy (although there was a bit if difficulty with the language barrier , my French is a bit rusty!) i ended up paying under $60 with tax because they not only match but give an extra 10% of the difference. She asked if i wanted 1 or 10 since the price was so good :rotfl2: I chose to pick it up in store because the shipping cost would negate the extra savings and heck, gave me a chance to get another Magnum bar at Shell :P

I needed one more transaction for the second card so i ordered 2 things and selected in store pickup. I had the miles in my account BEFORE i got the product! Both times i picked up the order the staff was friendly and quick -- first time also commented on the price i paid for the pillow and wondered why i only bought 1!!

Whereas I've had nothing but excellent service from Linen Chest! They do make it a tad difficult to figure out how to get them to honour their Price Match Guarantee i was able to get a pillow i've had my eye on for almost a year, normal cost is almost 200 for less than 1/2 price. The Bay had it on sale one day only for $76 so i did an online chat and they asked for the website, noted the price and said someone would contact me the next day. Easy-peasy (although there was a bit if difficulty with the language barrier , my French is a bit rusty!) i ended up paying under $60 with tax because they not only match but give an extra 10% of the difference. She asked if i wanted 1 or 10 since the price was so good :rotfl2: I chose to pick it up in store because the shipping cost would negate the extra savings and heck, gave me a chance to get another Magnum bar at Shell :P

I needed one more transaction for the second card so i ordered 2 things and selected in store pickup. I had the miles in my account BEFORE i got the product! Both times i picked up the order the staff was friendly and quick -- first time also commented on the price i paid for the pillow and wondered why i only bought 1!!

Well I wish this was my experience lol! Canadian store so I would normally love to support it but the service was anything but customer focused. Now day 19 since purchasing, sounds like their airmiles usually post quickly, so I'll have to chase the 1000 airmiles for the promo. We shall see.

So far I only have the following showing:
Amazon (Aug 8)
Old Navy (Aug 9)
Microsoft (Aug 27)

And am missing:
Reebok (Aug 23)
Under Armour (Sept 9)

Meanwhile my husband has all 5 of his offers showing:
Amazon (Aug 27)
Old Navy (Aug 28)
The Bay (Aug 30)
Under Armour (Sept 9)
Gap (Sept 9)

My Old Navy purchase was many days before my husbands and we both did our Under Armour purchases at the same time on our phones.

Last edited:
Well I wish this was my experience lol! Canadian store so I would normally love to support it but the service was anything but customer focused. Now day 19 since purchasing, sounds like their airmiles usually post quickly, so I'll have to chase the 1000 airmiles for the promo. We shall see.
I've had to chase them down 2/3 times -- i was extremely surprised when the miles posted properly this time! There seems to be no rhyme or reason behind which store works & doesn't. AM really needs to step up it's game if they want people to shop thru their portal -- so much work to get my miles!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter