Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Rexall
Dang double dang!
I forgot to use my $10.00 gift coupon at Rexall yesterday.
It expires today,,,oh well I may have to go back and stock up on something ,,but I am pretty stocked up on most everything I need right now.

PLUS

Rexall just emailed that this Fri-Sun they are offering the gift card (coupon)
$10.00 when you spend $30.00.

New Rexall Flyer
Feb 23 -March 1st
https://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada/rexall-pharmaplus-on-flyer-february-23-to-march-1/all

Hugs Mel

Last edited:
I have been following this thread for a while and have been able to collect so many miles thanks to all your tips. So just had miles post from last weeks trip to Safeway .... 1000 bonus miles plus 69 miles.
Our family had to organize a lunch for a 200 people. This meant ordering meat, cheese, veggie trays to feed everyone. So I ordered from Safeway of course. When paying we split order up so could use 100 for $100 promo multiple times.
Hubby and my dad tell me I am obsessed when it comes to collecting. But don’t hear them complaining when I book flights and tickets to Disney with all my air miles. Thanks everyone.

Whoa, that is fantastic. Nice work!!

O.k. so the Duck has a bit of a dilemma... today was one of my butt crack of stupid o'clock days and on my way downtown one of my socks managed to wiggle it's way under my foot so I developed quite the interesting blister on my heel. Luckily I'm one of those people who carries everything in my backpack/purse and THAT includes blister bandaids, stuck it on but the dang thing is still bugging me. Now, I could hit up the Shoppers in the hospital lobby to look for insoles or wait till I hobble to the Rexall across from the greyhound station. BUT the flyer is full of things I need, including bandaids and insoles.... to put together a $40 sale today might be a stretch, so do I limp along till I get home, change my socks and shoes and hope for a better batch of LnG offers to combine with a potential email coupon next week or buy stuff I don't REALLY need to get the miles today??? :rolleyes1

Can someone explain to me how Rexall's flyer weeks work now? It appears that Thursday this and last week there are just no deals because each flyer ended on the Wednesday and started again on the Friday. Is this normal? It seems odd they would have 1 day of the week in which there are no deals whatsoever...

EDIT: Never mind, I took a look on Smart Canunks and apparently this is completely normal for Rexall to do. It's weird.

Sooooooo.................. chalk it up to having the morning off due to sinus/chest infection.
Sometimes I get very frustrated with Load N Go,,,,and decided today to tell Airmiles of my concerns.
First when you send me promotions for stuff I don't buy and want me to try it,,, then don't limit me,,,,case in point Sensodyne toothpaste,,ok I got the MUST be 70-100ml.
BUT then you say it can't be Repair and Protect or Rapid Relief,,like I am going to remember that when I'm shopping.
So this time I did remember that and bought Sensodyne Daily Care and you still didn't credit my account with the airmiles.
I told them their description font needs to be darker and if you want consumers to try new targeted products then you need to loosen up on the requirements,,well I got the 5 airmiles and a bonus 4 and feel better for having my say.
Off to get a coffee and enjoy the rest of the day.
Jacqueline I think maybe two shops?? Hugs Hon
Mel

O.k. so the Duck has a bit of a dilemma... today was one of my butt crack of stupid o'clock days and on my way downtown one of my socks managed to wiggle it's way under my foot so I developed quite the interesting blister on my heel. Luckily I'm one of those people who carries everything in my backpack/purse and THAT includes blister bandaids, stuck it on but the dang thing is still bugging me. Now, I could hit up the Shoppers in the hospital lobby to look for insoles or wait till I hobble to the Rexall across from the greyhound station. BUT the flyer is full of things I need, including bandaids and insoles.... to put together a $40 sale today might be a stretch, so do I limp along till I get home, change my socks and shoes and hope for a better batch of LnG offers to combine with a potential email coupon next week or buy stuff I don't REALLY need to get the miles today??? :rolleyes1

Maybe two shops :rolleyes1and the new flyer has a fair amount of airmiles.
https://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada/rexall-pharmaplus-on-flyer-february-23-to-march-1/all
Hugs Mel

Can someone explain to me how Rexall's flyer weeks work now? It appears that Thursday this and last week there are just no deals because each flyer ended on the Wednesday and started again on the Friday. Is this normal? It seems odd they would have 1 day of the week in which there are no deals whatsoever...

EDIT: Never mind, I took a look on Smart Canunks and apparently this is completely normal for Rexall to do. It's weird.

Agreed. Super weird. I want to go there on my break to take advantage of the Spent $40, get 60 AM deal and the $10 off coupon but I can't pull up a flyer for today to see what the deals are ahead of time. I've never seen any other store work their flyers like this.

So I just need to spend $50+ before taxes and the $10 off coupon to get the 60 AM, right? Plus whatever miles I can find in store.

Agreed. Super weird. I want to go there on my break to take advantage of the Spent $40, get 60 AM deal and the $10 off coupon but I can't pull up a flyer for today to see what the deals are ahead of time. I've never seen any other store work their flyers like this.

So I just need to spend $50+ before taxes and the $10 off coupon to get the 60 AM, right? Plus whatever miles I can find in store.

Hi
I am thinking of doing this also BUT do i need to spend $40.00 or $50.00 to get the 60 airmiles when using the 10.00 store coupon I got last week? I thought the instore gift coupon was treated as cash?
I think only $40.00 ,,heading out soon and will report back.
Hugs Mel

Staples email
In store only and one day only
spend 75.00 get 75 Bonus airmiles
65143_hero_640_en.jpg

Hi
I am thinking of doing this also BUT do i need to spend $40.00 or $50.00 to get the 60 airmiles when using the 10.00 store coupon I got last week?
Hugs Mel

Oh wait, I misread it. It is spend $30, get a $10 gift coupon. (I don't have a $10 off coupon to use.)

Good luck!

Last edited:

Wait for MegaMiles coupons? Unless that is still too far out for your needs.

Hi
I am thinking of doing this also BUT do i need to spend $40.00 or $50.00 to get the 60 airmiles when using the 10.00 store coupon I got last week? I thought the instore gift coupon was treated as cash?
Hugs Mel

Most stores $40, you can use one $10 coupon and one $5 survey coupon and pay $25. Hope it works for you.

K, just got back from Rexall. Ended up not finding any deals for anything I needed or wanted. Didn't spend anything.

I received an email offer on Feb 1st: Explore new Partners, get more Miles so I'll probably shop at Airmilesshops.ca instead to complete that deal. Shell 10 bonus AM on every =25L fill, Sobeys 50 bonus AM when you spend $40+. Airmilesshops.ca 15 bonus miles when you spend $40+. Use all 3, get 50 bonus AM. I just need airmilesshops.ca to complete this offer. I've shopped at Amazon a few times this month but keep forgetting to log in via the airmiles portal.

Last edited:

K, just got back from Rexall. Ended up not finding any deals for anything I needed or wanted. Didn't spend anything.

I received an email offer on Feb 1st: Explore new Partners, get more Miles so I'll probably shop at Airmilesshops.ca instead to complete that deal. Shell 10 bonus AM on every =25L fill, Sobeys 50 bonus AM when you spend $40+. Airmilesshops.ca 15 bonus miles when you spend $40+. Use all 3, get 50 bonus AM. I just need airmilesshops.ca to complete this offer. I've shopped at Amazon a few times this month but keep forgetting to log in via the airmiles portal.

Rexall occasionally (but not always) has flyers that don't include Thursdays -- those weeks there are big words that make it sounds exciting
upload_2018-2-22_13-38-33.png
The one that starts tomorrow DOES include Thursday, and in my opinion is a heck of a lot better than this week's was. You can filter the flyer on the Rexall site to show you AM deals and this one had 8 i think but the one that starts tomorrow has 43!!! They have a bunch of offers on the P & G products and you can find coupons for those on their site as well to increase you bang for your buck. You have to print them off -- can't use your mobile device for these.

I didn't get the email to use multiple offers like that! Just be sure you follow the procedure for shopping --- there is information on this in the first post

Last edited:
Maybe two shops :rolleyes1and the new flyer has a fair amount of airmiles.
Hugs Mel

Wait for MegaMiles coupons? Unless that is still too far out for your needs.

The voice of reason,and this does makes great sense.
Hugs Mel
I'm not sure if i can handle a shop today or not, i managed to hobble to the bus and hubby picked me up when i got back to the city -- really wanted to get those cash miles for the Mega Miles promo because there will more than likely be at least one offer to do that!

I can't wait till March 8th .. the blister is on my heel, already very large and about ready to open up :crazy2: The flyer tomorrow is AMAZING for me though, both bandaids AND insoles have bonus miles and are on sale! I'm sure there will be things i need once March 8th rolls around so I'll be able to do the MM promo as well (there are advantages to being this old and "broken")

I have been following this thread for a while and have been able to collect so many miles thanks to all your tips. So just had miles post from last weeks trip to Safeway .... 1000 bonus miles plus 69 miles.
Our family had to organize a lunch for a 200 people. This meant ordering meat, cheese, veggie trays to feed everyone. So I ordered from Safeway of course. When paying we split order up so could use 100 for $100 promo multiple times.
Hubby and my dad tell me I am obsessed when it comes to collecting. But don’t hear them complaining when I book flights and tickets to Disney with all my air miles. Thanks everyone.

Have a great trip. Enjoy the fruits of your labour (AM collecting).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter