Airmiles Armchair Chatter

OK Sobeys you can release the points to all of us in Ontario now. I have put my miles back to Dream. All those that I was earning towards cash can now go back to dream as I've figured out another way to get my two "in-case" coupons.:headache:

My family think I am crazy as well but my Sister has one of my air miles cards to get points at Shell for me and cashed in the 95 miles today at Metro because you earned 25 miles. :rotfl2:
I am converting them over bit by bit. :rotfl::woohoo:

Normally I would be off in dreamland at this hour but tonight I decided to see if my Sobeys points had posted to Airmiles before going to bed. No they haven't. Then I decided to check for my flights home from Florida again on Airmiles. I've been looking for them since August. Well tonight was my lucky night and they were there finally. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw my targeted flight available at last! Booked and paid for. Yay:banana:

Blue Friday was incredible!! $161 = 781 AM

$50 was an iTunes GC for 75AM

I'm tempted to go back and buy more Clamato lol

I still have Clamato from my last STB promo. So couldn't justify it this time. But I did well too, considering I didn't plan to get much. 432 AM for $125. I wish I had gone back for some more Lays Chips. You received a free 12 pk of pepsi products when you purchased 3 Chips. So $10 for 4 bags of family size lays, a 12 pk of pop and 50 bonus AM is a pretty good deal. But I was too busy Black Friday shopping at local stores and online, and racking up my 25 purchases on my American Express. I'm kinda shopped out now! lol. But the good news is I think I am pretty much done my Christmas shopping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter