Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Anyone else waiting for Foodland airmiles to be posted...this is the longest I've waited--now a month?
Hugs Mel

I thought it was based on the day of the transaction to award you the respective airmiles, not the posting date.

I just did a live chat and they confirmed what you said. They said they post the miles at the end of the week (Mine post on sundays) but they keep track of the splits each day. Thank you so much, I'm getting confused with the options and need 285 cash miles for Foodland, Metro and Sobeys Shop the Block redemption offers.

Just received a personal offer from airmiles:

Get 175 Bonus Miles
Collect 350 Miles at any AIR MILES Partner by 30 November and get 175 Bonus Miles!*

It says it's an exclusive offer since I just cashed in airmiles and my balance is low lol.

I think I need to get my act together on this, I feel like I'm falling behind. Dec 14 deadlines seemed doable, now a Nov 30 one.

Hmmm haven't gotten this email yet! Drives me bananas that they email and mail things out totally randomly!

I just double checked and I haven’t gotten a message like this either. Hopefully we get one soon, although it really doesn’t feel like there’s any rhyme or reason to how targeted offers are picked.

I got the same booklet with only three sponsors
I received my little book of bonuses today and am a bit annoyed with the extra bonus. It says: Bundle your bonus! 50 bonus miles are all yours when you use offers from 3 or more Partners in this booklet.

Annoying part is that there are only 3 different partners in the booklet which means I have to use offered from all 3 in order to get the bonus. I get all my car servicing done at the dealership so will never go to JiffyLube and so never get the bonus. :headache:

I think I need to get my act together on this, I feel like I'm falling behind. Dec 14 deadlines seemed doable, now a Nov 30 one.
I know right?!?!?? - I just finished my $400 spend on my AE for the 800 bonus AM. Just finished hubby's $1500 on his new AE for the 2000 bonus points. Trying to figure out shop the block. Got the email as well. I think I need to hire an assistant to manage my airmiles! lol
And I hate that you have to keep opting in. I know I'm going to miss something that way in the kazillion emails that come through! If I didn't already have 2 work email accounts I have to manage, 2 personal ones, and a hockey league email account, then I could probably keep on top better!!! lol

Now it just hit me...I should be checking hubby's email account (since he never does...because he knows it's all my junk lol) for any promo's he's getting.

I know right?!?!?? - I just finished my $400 spend on my AE for the 800 bonus AM. Just finished hubby's $1500 on his new AE for the 2000 bonus points. Trying to figure out shop the block. Got the email as well. I think I need to hire an assistant to manage my airmiles! lol
And I hate that you have to keep opting in. I know I'm going to miss something that way in the kazillion emails that come through! If I didn't already have 2 work email accounts I have to manage, 2 personal ones, and a hockey league email account, then I could probably keep on top better!!! lol

Now it just hit me...I should be checking hubby's email account (since he never does...because he knows it's all my junk lol) for any promo's he's getting.

lol, well this might help us all out, posted on Reebee app. 15x for Black Friday/Cyber Monday:

upload_2017-11-16_7-50-3.png

Is there anywhere can I go to get a new AM card (hard-copy)? I'm thinking it's time for DH to get one in his name, as it will be easy for me to do many of these shops this time… I know I can join online and get a printed one, but don't want to risk it not being keyed in right!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter