Airmiles ALERT!! Current week's offers start on page 442

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by Donald - my hero, Aug 28, 2015.

1. bababear_50

bababear_50 DIS Veteran

oh my gosh!
    Hugs Mel

AngelDisney and Donald - my hero like this.
  2. marcyleecorgan

marcyleecorgan DIS Veteran

Thanks for the link!!!

We'll see what our family can do... the budget is super tight so there isn't any Christmas shopping to do this year, but I saved all the relevant offers and maybe we will get to use them... maybe...

Donald - my hero likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. isabellea

isabellea Combining beach and Disney!

For my block (QC), I noticed that some offers are unique to online coupons and others are unique to the booklet. I think it's important to check both!

5. blue888

blue888 Mouseketeer

Anyone have the AB booklet?

The online ones look good for me. I can do 7 easily. Already ordered a new crockpot (mine just broke) and got gas this morning, so 2 offers are done for me!
    If I do the ones I've circled, it will be $425, earn 348 miles, plus the bonus 2000 miles! Pretty decent. Crockpot, 2 shell offers, 2 rexall offers, IGA and Safeway. All on stuff I had to buy anyways. Here's hoping that this weekends Safeway and IGA flyers have some good extra Airmiles deals, so I can collect even more.

Another question, when do the Canadian DL and WDW ticket rates go back up?

6. ilovetotravel1977

ilovetotravel1977 DIS Veteran

I'm trying to hold off on the airmilesshops purchases until Black Friday. Hopefully they have Drop and Shop multiplier like last year!

7. ilovetotravel1977

Anyone else get their Little Book of Bonuses in the mail today? Only thing I don't like about it this time is they say use offers from three partners, but they only gave me three partners to choose from? Sobeys, Lawtons are good ones, but they added Staples which is the exact same coupon as STB and I'm 99% sure they cannot be combined.

8. amie416

amie416 soundgirl

I've never done the Shop the Block promo, but I'm all on-board this year! Already got two offers in (AirMilesShops and Global Pet Foods), and the rest should be pretty easy between Shell, Rexall and Sobeys. :)

The Canadian WDW offer goes until February 10, unless they extend it like they did last time.

Pumpkin1172 and Donald - my hero like this.
  9. Days In the Sun

Days In the Sun Mouseketeer

Did my first offer today, Sobeys, 20 am wub 3 Maple Lodge products. However, received 40 am because this week's flyer promo is 20 am wub 2 as well. Not sure if they will disallow it due to the "combining offers" clause but it went through as 40 am on the receipt.

amie416 likes this.
  10. Eveningsong

Eveningsong Mouseketeer

My two staples coupons have different codes on the back.

STB 78528

Blue book 79925

11. ilovetotravel1977

But the terms say "Cannot be used with any other air miles offer".

12. Eveningsong

Eveningsong Mouseketeer

My bluebook is good till 31 Dec 2017, STB ends 14 Dec 2017.

Use the STB Staples before 14 Dec and then use the Blue Book Staples coupon after 15 Dec but before 31 Dec 2017.

13. ilovetotravel1977

Yea, I just don't really need anything for $75 at Staples, twice for that matter. Oh well, I won't get the 50 bonus miles, but lots of others from Sobeys and Lawtons.

14. ottawamom

ottawamom DIS Veteran

This wine was on sale (discontinuing it at the particular store I happened to go to). It was $14.20, correct product code on the receipt. DH suggested I go back and get another bottle using the other AM card tomorrow.

15. Mickey&JoshNut

Mickey&JoshNut <font color=purple>It's not nice to distract the c

Reading the Shop the Block email I received, it looks like the bonus AM will be awarded as either cash rewards or dream rewards...wonder how they will decide if you switch between the two during the promo? Also, do you have to have your rewards set to cash in order to redeem AM towards cash (I am specially asking about the Sobey and Foodland coupons redeem 95 AM for 25 bonus AM)

16. isabellea

isabellea Combining beach and Disney!

To redeem your Cash miles, just make sure your account is unlocked. You can be 100% Dream and still redeem some Cash miles if you have some in your account.

17. Mickey&JoshNut

Mickey&JoshNut <font color=purple>It's not nice to distract the c

Thanks for the info....as far as I know my account is unlocked...I keep getting asked at Rexall, Shell & Metro if I want to use my cash miles and I keep saying no thinking that I was on Dream rewards and couldn't.

18. bababear_50

bababear_50 DIS Veteran

Hi Hon
    Thanks for sharing this,with the week I've been having I might just pick up a bottle on the way home tomorrow.lol.
    Hugs to you
    Mel

ottawamom likes this.
  19. kitntrip

kitntrip Mouseketeer

Received my latest batch of soar into more bonus airmiles, 1700!

20. rella's fan

rella's fan Mouseketeer

Will the Shop the Block miles be put into my account before the discounted Disney tickets are over? Just trying to decide if I switch my account over to Dream to get DL tickets?

21. momof2gr8kids

momof2gr8kids DIS Veteran

Shop the Block will be deposited "within 120 days" of the end of the promotion. I didn't participate last time, so I'm not sure how quickly they showed up in people's accounts. The Disney ticket promo lasts until Feb. 10th, but with the last promo they still had the discounted tickets on the AM site for a couple of months at least as they still had the discounted tickets in stock.