Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Where are the Jean Coutu stores in the Ottawa area?

According to Google Maps, there's one in Vanier and one in Orleans. I'm sure there's many in Gatineau. Tomorrow I have a day off and I am planning a trip to my local Jean Coutu to hunt for some booklets.

From the website, I have the Mastercard and American Express ones - make 25 purchases and it counts as 1 offer.

I also have another cash offer for Pharmasave - 10 bonus miles when you use 95 cash miles. I can combine this with another Pharmasave offer.

Hopefully a Sobeys offer pops up on the website.

Okay, this is weird. My page shows 2 LCBO, 3 Jean Coutu, 1 Best Western, an Amex and a Mastercard. Surely there must be more than that. That is for Ontario excluding Thunder Bay.

I'm excited. I don't see very many offers on the site (yet I'm hoping!). I am a little worried that I won't be able to get very many thing time. I can't imagine spending $50 at Shell! Even filling up only costs me $40 or so. I guess we'll see :)

The number of offers online is considerably less than in the booklet. I have a copy of the Ontario booklet up on the other thread -- if someone could shoot me a copy of the other booklets I'll put them up as well.

Shop The Block Promo Thread

Last edited:
New Canadian Air Miles tickets are now LIVE!

DLR:
5 Day Hopper Adult - 3495 Miles
3 Day Hopper Adult - 3195 Miles

I knew I should have waited to get my 2nd DLR 5 day Adult PH...could have saved 600 miles....oh well...

Aloha everyone!

I’m out of the country and out of the loop! Is the STB only for Ontario?

Ps - it’s 31 degrees celcius today - double fisting iced coffee and a moscato. Life is good. :cool2:
No, it's country-wide with region specific offers!

Have fun, and be ready to join the hunt when you return

Okay, this is weird. My page shows 2 LCBO, 3 Jean Coutu, 1 Best Western, an Amex and a Mastercard. Surely there must be more than that. That is for Ontario excluding Thunder Bay.
Same here! I need to hunt down the booklet tomorrow!

That's all I got, too. Too bad that today I did most of my Christmas shopping. :p

I'm kind of stuck at maybe 5 offers,,, so I hope more are coming too.
so far I think I can do:
1 Metro (once I accumulate a few cash points).
1 Rexall spend $25.00
1 Shell spend $50.00
1 Jiffy Lube--I am getting an oil change in the next couple of days--kind of glad I put this off as I was going to do it last weekend.
1 LCBO offer " Tis The Season"

Hugs Mel

Online there is AMEX and BMO offers for 25 transactions and looks like you could do Shell twice???

Jacqueline and Everyone
I posted the booklet pages in my photobucket
look under
airmiles
link to my photobucket is in my signature
Hugs Mel

If you shoot me an email I can send them to you
Hugs Mel

Thank you .... and your coupons are adorable!!!! Couldn't help but check out a few of them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter