Air Force Commissioning Gift

WDWMom

DIS Veteran
Very good friends of ours have a son who is going to be commissioned into the Air Force this Sat. We have been invited to attend the ceremony and then for a private luncheon. This young man has been like a nephew to us and our boys adored him when they were little (our boys now 12 and 13). Is this something we should bring a gift to? I think we should do something, but I'm not sure what. DH was also his sponsor when Thomas was confirmed (we are all Catholic). I think I would like to get something religious but if there is something more appropriate I'd like to know.

TIA!

I don't remember my husband receiving anything when he was commissioned. Perhaps a check for anything he may need, or to cover dinner one night? When my husband first entered, he moved around a lot for training, so the less material things he had, the better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter