After 5pm ticket help.

maxmouse

A Disneyland Kid who grew into a Disneyworld fan.
I would like to know if anyone has information on the after 5pm ticket. I have heard on podcast about them but can't seem to find any information on the, please help.

These are called Twilight Park tickets. They are available for individuals who are attending conferences. I think they are about $60.

Edit:
There are "After 1PM" and "After 5PM" Convention Tickets
(sold to those attending area convention events.)

From the WDW "Group" website:

After 5pm.png

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick response. Bummed we will not be the for a convention.

I was at WDW for a conference last November and our only options were after 2pm or after 5pm. Not 4pm. Maybe it is is different depending on the conference/convention?

Old saved files. Fixed.
Thanks!

We’re APs so doesn’t even apply to us but what stops just any one from buying this ticket?

We’re APs so doesn’t even apply to us but what stops just any one from buying this ticket?

Dinosaur-Rashad-CC-350_zpslxiurrfh.jpg

. . . . . .. .... .. .. .."Sorry, that's propriety.".................

Last edited:

For the conference we were at in November, we had to buy them through a specific conference link or through the concierge/guest services person at our resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter