After 4:00 pm tickets???

SRUAlmn

DIS Veteran
Hi! We were just in WDW 3 weeks ago for our wedding trip, and noticed a sign in the Beach Club that said 'buy your Magic Your Way and After 4:00 pm tickets here.' Does Disney sell tickets for people who only want to be in the parks after 4:00 for something such as an ADR or a nighttime show? We had my grandmother with us who just came out of heart surgery and something like this would have been great for her! She wanted to see Spectro so much and it was awful to pay $70 for her to go to the MK for an hour. Do these tickets exist?

I believe these tickets are only for Florida Residents and only for Epcot. I know I am a Florida resident and I can buy a fl res after 4 epcot and it's cheap, but its an annual pass. Call Disney and ask

Not that I was aware of....as far as I know, you pay the same price and use a full day's ticket whether you walk through that gate 1 min. after rope drop or 1 min. before closing.

I believe people attending conventions can also get after 4 tickets. Only to Epcot AFAIK though.

People attending conferences or conventions on Disney property can buy after 4 tickets also. DH went to EPCOT last year while working a trade show at the Hilton/DTD.

Yep, sorry to say, but this is just for Florida residents.
Never knew it was for conventions on property too, but that does make sense.

Oh man! That's a shame. Another occassion when it would have been nice is that one day my DH and my BIL went golfing. They didn't get done until about 3:30 and we wanted to go to the parks that night. DH and I have APs, but my BIL didn't want to spend all that money for a whole day ticket for just a few hours. It would be nice if they offered this to the general public. I guess they might lose quite a bit of money, though, and I guess it could make the parks VERY crowded in the evenings. I just felt bad that my grandma had to pay all that money just to go see Spectro. Thanks for the info :thumbsup2

convention tickets are usually after 2 i think? but there are multiple times too i believe. but you can only get convention tickets through your organizer.

these would be for FL residents. my guess is they (and the Epcot AP) exist primarily to help keep park restaurants busy.

From the Disney Meetings web site:

Single-Day

"After 2pm" Meeting/Convention Ticket
In meetings all morning? Whether you want to catch up with your family or make the most of your free time when your meetings have ended, this ticket is perfect for the attendee who is on a limited schedule.

"After 4pm" Meeting/Convention Ticket
Don't pass up an opportunity to experience your favorite attractions after dark, or enjoy a world-class dining experience in one of the Theme Parks. It's a great way to unwind after a busy day of meetings and events!

It's not incredibly cheap. I can't remember the price at the convention I went too, but... they were not giving them away LOL!

It's not incredibly cheap. I can't remember the price at the convention I went too, but... they were not giving them away LOL!

Yeah.

"Get FIVE hours of Epcot (4pm to 9pm) for the 3/4 price of TWELVE (9am to 9pm)!"

Heck of a deal!

:goodvibes

I went with my DH this past February and here's how it worked when we did it....It was through a 'convention' though.

You could choose after 2pm or after 4pm. In addition, you could choose it with or without a hopper.

We are not Florida residents.

I believe for the 2pm with the hopper, it was around $80. So, granted, it doesn't save you a lot.... but it does save you some if you know you can't be in the parks all day.

Hope that helps some :)

It would be nice though if they offered it to 'non convention' people though.

The convention after 2 and after 4 tickets used to be restricted to Epcot only, but they have been usable at all four parks for a few years now. During the fall and winter season, when many conventions come to Florida, Epcot is the park that is consistently open late, so it's important to check park hours before deciding to use the ticket.

There is also an Epcot after 4pm annual pass that Florida Residents can purchase, but I doubt if it's very popular since it's so difficult to get last minute dining reservations any more (which was the main reason a lot of people purchased it).

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest