Status
Not open for further replies.
SW:GE is starting to look like something. I'm never a fan of the 2d concept art, but seeing these pics it is really starting to come alive.

@rteetz, is that Marriott basically northeast of MK? We were wondering what the yellow cranes were off in the distance behind the castle from our vantage point at BLT.

That's the base of the Falcon in there, right? Easily the most exciting development of this round, should be fun to watch the build.

FL officially has more Falcon than CA.

I don't expect them to make up four months but it looks like they might be gaining some ground.

Least surprising news that will probably happen after the Skyliner is complete: Expansion of Caribbean Beach resort to the south of the Skyliner hub.

Great pics.

Kinda underwhelmed so far with Riviera's pool area/s. But its very early of course.

I don't expect them to make up four months but it looks like they might be gaining some ground.

I'd say that's really impossible to say, as there haven't really been any good aerial shots of the DL version recently, if at all. At least not that I've seen.

The DL version, also doesn't appear to have the shuttle craft up yet either. I still fell the shuttle went up at DHS first because it's almost lined up exactly in view from TSL's main midway.

I'd say that's really impossible to say, as there haven't really been any good aerial shots of the DL version recently, if at all. At least not that I've seen.

The DL version, also doesn't appear to have the shuttle craft up yet either. I still fell the shuttle went up at DHS first because it's almost lined up exactly in view from TSL's main midway.

It could be just as simple as the company making the mock shuttle and Falcon are contracted out of Florida and have to transport the other two across the country.

It could be just as simple as the company making the mock shuttle and Falcon are contracted out of Florida and have to transport the other two across the country.

It could be that too.

Knowing someone that supplies Disneyland with steel components, who is based in LA, I'd say probably not though.

From the very beginning the sequence of construction has been different between the two lands. Some things may be further ahead at DHS while other are further ahead at DL. At this point I think Disney has committed to when they want these to open so even if DHS could catch up, it won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter