Advice needed: Which dvc to rent points or Contemporary Garden Wing?

kteach

Mouseketeer
Hi,

We've been to Disney many times before, but not since a couple of years before covid. We're thinking of going President's week 2025. We actually have credit for tickets we were supposed to use in April 2020. I'm considering renting DVC points for the first time mainly because I was thinking about Beach Club (we love Epcot), and it would be so much cheaper with points. Also I love the fact that the studio has an extra bed, as my girls will be almost 12 and 15 at that point and are getting tired of sharing a bed...if we can't get it with points I would consider just booking it as a hotel room. But I was also starting to consider Contemporary garden wing because it also has an extra bed...and we could easily get to MK and Epcot! Also Stormalong Bay will not be open in Feb 2025, so that really takes away a lot of the benefit of beach club! I also considered a studio at boardwalk too...since it has extra bed. In the past we always rented a car, but not sure if we would this time. Any advice based on these preferences and my kids ages? We've only ever stayed at Old Key West sharing with family before, and Caribbean beach, but I'm willing to spend a little bit more for convenience. We would be going to all of the parks.

President's week is a busy week. You may be precluded from obtaining a DVC reservation at this point, because they may all be gone at the resort you'd like to stay at.

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest