Advice needed - 1 night near Disney, no car

festivedaisy

Mouseketeer
Looking for advice on a reasonably priced hotel near Disney. We are planning to go to a Disney water park, to Fantasia gardens miniature golf, and Disney Springs. No car, so we'll be relying on Lyft or shuttle services. 1-2 adults and a 16 year-old. Hoping to stay somewhere that transportation doesn't break the bank. I have done online research on amenities and cost, but hoping for opinions from people who have stayed in the area recently. Thanks!

The simplest solution would be to stay at one of the seven Disney Springs Hotels. They are all within walking distance of Disney Springs, so no need to pay to get there. Additionally, between 6pm and 3am, they run a shuttle from the hotels to far end of Disney Springs (the West Side).

http://disneyspringshotels.com/

If your water park of choice is Typhoon Lagoon, it's right down the street. That makes a taxi or ride-share pretty cheap. I believe Disney uses the Disney Springs bus station as a transfer to get to that water park. If that is still true, you could use that shuttle and walk between Disney Springs and your hotel.

Similarly, you could walk to Disney Springs and use Disney transportation to get to the Walt Disney World Swan resort and walk over to Fantasia Gardens.

However, keep in mind that non-Disney hotels tend to have much more variance in pricing. I've seen rates at some of the Disney Springs Hotels as low as $69 and as high as $399 for the exact same room. It all just depends on demand.

With no car I would also stay at the Disney Springs hotels. Watch out for resort fees, but you won't have to worry about parking fees.

Time is also money on vacation and it would me much faster to uber to the water parks and mini golf, although you can walk to Disney Springs and ride the bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!