Advance tix sales on Sea World website?

jacksonsmom

<font color=blue>Can you guess who I am a mom for?
I was just checking out the Sea World webiste & saw that I could save $10.00 per tickets buy buying tickets in advance & printing them out at home.
It said to use on/or after April 21st, so I could use them for my June trip right. I mean there is no expiration date?

Has anyone purchased these tickets this way? And did you have any trouble using them?

I didn't even realize it was out there & just happened to come across it.

Thanks!

I've seen them used on numerous occasions. When you print your ticket it will print a <b><i>bar code</b></i> on them and that is what they use to admit you. <b>I have used the print at home tickets at BG Howl-o-Scream and had no problems at all.</b>

Does anyone know or has anyone used these advance purchase e-tickets and do you still get the "second day free"?

Thank you,
Kim

Originally posted by Chip126
Does anyone know or has anyone used these advance purchase e-tickets and do you still get the "second day free"?

I just purchased and printed mine out yesterday. Right on the printout it tells you where to go in the park in order to get the "second day free" validation.

I just printed our tickets off the other day, but called Sea World first. I wanted to make sure we could have the 2nd day free option and they told me that you always get the 2nd day free. You just have to go to another window after entering the park to get your 2nd day pass. Have Fun!!:D :Pinkbounc :D :Pinkbounc

$50 a person (inc. tax etc) is a bargain for 2 days at SW (but then again, so was $80 for 5 days at uni :p

Hi

Another question about the 'print at home tickets'. Can they be used at the turnstiles, or do you have to take them to the Customer Service/Ticket window to change them for the credit card size tickets?

Maxine

MPet: The website says that you do not have to exchange them. I have a related question: what do the e-tickets look like? It says to avoid folding. Do you cut out the "ticket" part of your printed page, then? I can't see how you would avoid folding a full sheet of paper?:rolleyes:

Unlike Disney or Universal, Sea World doesn't have a small slot to slide your ticket through. The employee at the ticket booth takes your ticket and scans it under a scanner. I assume that the e-ticket has some sort of bar code on it, but I've never seen one.

MrsMud

I've already pre-purchased mine for our trip in August. When you print them each ticket is on a full sheet of A4 paper. There isn't anything you can cut out - it's just the whole page.

I'm not sure what the thinking behind this is, as the size is not particularly practical when it comes to keeping them 'unfolded'. The only good thing is you can go back into the site and reprint them if they come to any 'harm' beore you use them

Maxine

Thanks, MPet; I was really wondering about that. I guess as long as you don't fold the barcode area, you should be okay, then.

I just purchased and printed some for our upcoming trip. They state you need to bring the ticket and a photo ID to the turnstiles. No problemo for me and dh, but my children are 3 and 6 and do not have photo ID. Has anyone used them for children?

BTW, I just e-mailed their customer service folks with the same question and I will post the answer if I receive one.

TIA. :D

I posted this above but I've used them before. They will take the ticket and scan the bar code. I know that when I used them they didn't ask me for my ID. I also had a kid with me and they didn't ask for his ID either. I had my ID ready if they asked me for it but they didn't. I've seen other people using them at the park and I've never seen them card anybody.

I just received the following response regarding children and photos for the e-tickets:

Children will not be required to show photo identification.

Sincerely,
Anheuser-Busch Adventure Parks

Hope this helps someone.

Does any one know how far in advance you can buy your tickets? Do they have an experation date?

thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter