• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Advance restaurant booking - how great does it feel?

dlpSteve

Mr Dedicated to DLP
Not only is it 4 weeks today that we will be heading off to the wonderful Disneyland Resort Paris but I have just booked our table in the Blue Lagoon for the Wednesday night at 8.30 - what an awesome service that is!

The Blue Lagoon is our favourite restaurant, anywqhere in the world (!), and though we never had a problem booking when get there it's nice to know that it is booked already and we won't be missing out on our fave restaurant on the day and time we want to go.

We'll probably do King Ludwig's on Day 1 - in between the Main Street parade and the Fantillusion Parade/Wishes Fireworks.

Day 3 is still undecided but making sour of the moment decisions adds to the fun!

Lunches are easier - Casey's Corner at least once, probably twice - for the best hotdogs in the world!

Brilliant new, Steve, the Blue Lagoon sounds a lovely place. We are planning on booking some of our meals before we go and that is definitely on our list!

Oh great news Steve! I love the Blue Lagoon :love:

It is fabulous when you book. I get a real kick out of it!

Steve

Let us know what it is like at night time. We have been twice before but only in the afternoon.

Where did you get the telephone number to book from?

Susan

It's amazing at night time - our previous visits have all been for evening meals and last time, for my birthday, we were lucky to have a table under a palm tree next to the water - stunning!

The phone number (from the UK): 00 33 1 60 30 40 50 - this is a new number. The old one still works but asks you to hang up and then ring this new one. That's the number to book any restaurant up to 2 months in advance - they speak fluent English too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter