Adults and Solo Trips Central ** Updated 5/8/07

I’ll be here solo today April 30 to May 3 at POR if anyone cares to meet up for food, drinks, rides, parks, etc!

Let me know!

I am contemplating a quick solo trip possibly Sat 5/12-5/13. I am starting a new job on Mon 5/14 and kind of want to get to Disney before things get crazy busy. Is anyone going to be around then to meet up?

I am contemplating a quick solo trip possibly Sat 5/12-5/13. I am starting a new job on Mon 5/14 and kind of want to get to Disney before things get crazy busy. Is anyone going to be around then to meet up?

I'll be there if you want to get together. The 13th I will be doing the EMM at MK.

Thinking of doing anyone short weekend trip June 8-11 (flying home Monday morning), but I don't want to shell out for hotel by myself (this trip). Are there any meet up groups where I could find another solo female who wants to split the cost?

Have a trip aug 6-13 but partner had to back out, really dread going solo, anyone going down that time wanna meet up? Gonna spend a day at each park and do both universals in one day. Then disney springs last day. Would love to find someone to split hotel buuuttt only after i got to know em.

Decided to take a weekend trip June 22-24 as a tag-on to a separate work trip. Will be staying at POR and planning to hit up AK (dinner ADR at Yak & Yeti), MK (lunch ADR at Skipper Canteen), and Epcot (lunch ADR at Via Napoli). If anyone wants to meet up, let me know!

Hoping to make a birthday trip at the end of January, 2019 to WDW parks. Looking for folks to meet up with or spend part of the day with. Planning to do two days at Magic Kingdom, one day at Epcot, and one day at Hollywood. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. First time to WDW, AP holder at Disneyland.

@caltomboy I am also looking to go around that same time, the very last week in Jan into Feb 1st hopefully. I don't really like the idea of doing too much solo, so hoping to find people to meet up with for meals and rides

Hoping to make a birthday trip at the end of January, 2019 to WDW parks. Looking for folks to meet up with or spend part of the day with. Planning to do two days at Magic Kingdom, one day at Epcot, and one day at Hollywood. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. First time to WDW, AP holder at Disneyland.

Any particular reason AK isn't on your tentative schedule? I can understand 2 days at MK (but it has a lot in common with DL if that matters at all to you) but AK still has some great experiences. And I'm not talking about just Pandora and FoP!

I'm taking my first-ever solo trip to WDW next week. Not sure if people ever want to meet up and make new friends, but I'd be open to the idea. I'll be at the Parks Wednesday through Sunday.

@caltomboy I am also looking to go around that same time, the very last week in Jan into Feb 1st hopefully. I don't really like the idea of doing too much solo, so hoping to find people to meet up with for meals and rides
Same here but I do like having some downtime to sit and people watch and shop. Let's keep watching this board and maybe connect with one or two others that would like to meet up at certain times.

Any particular reason AK isn't on your tentative schedule? I can understand 2 days at MK (but it has a lot in common with DL if that matters at all to you) but AK still has some great experiences. And I'm not talking about just Pandora and FoP!
Just not that into animal parks. I am also anticipating shorter days at that time of year so I would want two days at MK .my usual trip to DL is 9am to 11 or 12pm.

Just not that into animal parks. I am also anticipating shorter days at that time of year so I would want two days at MK .my usual trip to DL is 9am to 11 or 12pm.

That's fine, but don't get the impression that Animal Kingdom is a zoo. Its not. While one of the major attractions (Kilimanjaro Safari) is heavily animal oriented...and even that isn't like a zoo..., there are no animals to be found in many parts of the park. Some of the theming is among the best Disney has done. I get it if you can't get there this trip or have different priorities, but I'd certainly encourage a visit at some point.

30+ trips to WDW later, I'm finally making the pilgrimage to Disneyland June 26 - July 3. Any other solos in town that week?

Hello!
I'm a HUGE Disney fan. I've pretty much been to Disney since I popped out of the womb! My mom has been going to Walt Disney World since it opened, which makes it a million times more special. Consequently, I just love EVERYTHING Disney!
When they say Disney is a magical place, many people my age (teenagers and also even MANY adults) tell me it's full of fake magic for little kids who believe in that kind of stuff...and man does that make me mad!!!
Disney IS a magical place! Let's not focus on what's for "kids" and what isn't, because that ruins the fun. The whole point of Disney, to me, is bringing out the "kid" in you! Now, that doesn't mean you have to have the mindset of Peter Pan; not at all! We all still have our young adult responsibilities that, no matter what we still have to at least ACKNOWLEDGE while on vacation, (such as school, part-time jobs, etc.) and unfortunately we can't just be a kid again, its not physically possible. Disney however, gives us the chance to at least bring child-like characteristics into our everyday lives. What do I mean by this? Well, let me ask you this. When you're watching the fireworks, don't you get this HUGE sense of optimism? First you are reminded of what your version of a "happily ever after" looks like, whatever that may be (a Prince Charming perhaps?), and then you are shown classic Disney films and songs in which the underdog protagonist, such as Quasimodo, reaches theirs. As a result, you really do believe that your "happily ever after" is out there, and that feeling just can't be described in words, you just have to experience it. This is the overall feeling you have as soon as you step onto the Walt Disney World property; you are suddenly living in a world where anything is possible, and a pessimist's optimism skyrockets. That right there is what I like to call Disney magic.
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!