ADR success!!!

nov02mom

Mouseketeer
OK- today was my 180 out and I was up and online at 5:55am ready to go! After approx. 1 million hours spent obsessing and changing my spreadsheet 3 million times here is what I ended up with!

Of course, now I'll just obsess over whether I've planned right for the next 6 months....LOL.

Oct. 3- MK day
Cindy's Royal Table- 11:50AM
Whispering Canyon- 6:10PM

Oct. 4- EP day
Teppan Edo- 12 noon
Coral Reef-6:15PM

Oct. 5- AK day
Yak & Yeti-12 noon
California Grill- 7:40PM (NO KIDS DINNER!!!!)

Oct. 6- DHS day
50's Cafe-11:30AM
HDDR- 5PM

Oct. 7- EP and MNSSHP day
Crystal Palace- 4:55PM

Oct. 8- kids pick-a-park day
Le Cellier- 5PM

Glad you got them all. I love your No-Kids Dinner and then a Kids-Pick-a-Park day. Sounds like harmony to me - with good food of course! ;)

Oct. 7- EP and MNSSHP day
Crystal Palace- 4:55PM

Congrats to you...question? is that the latest you could get Crystal Palace that day..bec I am planning on calling on Thurs for my trip and I want Dinner reservations there that night too and want the latest poss time! Just curious...thanks!

:woohoo: OP, great choices!

i was a slacker & didn't start until 6:30 am;)

still, managed to get everything i wanted for Oct (now for the MNSSHP offical dates)

even booked tenative hoped for quickie trip end of July to see shuttle

Oct:

Ohana
Narcossee
Kona
LeCellier
50's Prime
Plaza
Tony's
Chef Mickeys
CP (lunch, can't answer re dinner availability, did see some)

July:

LeCellier (lunch, yet it was still available!)
CP (was a tough grab)
Plaza

Congrats to you...question? is that the latest you could get Crystal Palace that day..bec I am planning on calling on Thurs for my trip and I want Dinner reservations there that night too and want the latest poss time! Just curious...thanks!

No- we wanted an early dinner because I am assuming (hoping) that MNSSHP is that night and we wanted to be ready for the fun!!!!

Great choices! Yeah, I've booked and cancelled a few and my 180 days out was on the 31st...lol. I'm not changing now since too much would have to go into it. If free dining is offered I may add another restaurant :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter