ADR Reservation Question 180/190 days

Holly Conkright

Earning My Ears
I am planning to check into a resort at disney on a Sunday....and was curious if those who are checking in saturday to saturday could potentially book all the most popular adr's throughout the week before those checking in on sunday can attempt to book? Not sure exactly how it works the system works?

You can book at 180 days from your arrival date. You can book for the length of your reservation, up to 10 days beyond your arrival date. Yes, people arriving before you will have a head start to the extent that their reservation begins prior to yours and overlaps with your reservation. I, personally, haven't found that to be an issue.

You can book at 180 days from your arrival date. You can book for the length of your reservation, up to 10 days beyond your arrival date. Yes, people arriving before you will have a head start to the extent that their reservation begins prior to yours and overlaps with your reservation. I, personally, haven't found that to be an issue.

So does this mean that I can book at 180 days out, but I can only book out however many days I am on staying site. Say we are staying 6 days, I can book at 180 days only for the next 6 days?

The last time we stayed on site, they booked all 10 days for us and we only stayed 6. So I'm confused. Which is correct?

~D

So does this mean that I can book at 180 days out, but I can only book out however many days I am on staying site. Say we are staying 6 days, I can book at 180 days only for the next 6 days?

The last time we stayed on site, they booked all 10 days for us and we only stayed 6. So I'm confused. Which is correct?

~D

Length of stay onsite only. Check-in day through check-out day.

The perk has always been advertised as “length of stay,” but used to allow up to 10 days. They “fixed” it about three or four years ago.

So if you're staying for e.g. 12 days, can you book all as soon as your check in date is 180 days away ... or can you only book for the first 10 days ... then the others the following 2 days?

So if you're staying for e.g. 12 days, can you book all as soon as your check in date is 180 days away ... or can you only book for the first 10 days ... then the others the following 2 days?
Just the first 10. Then add a day each day thereafter.

Just the first 10. Then add a day each day thereafter.

Thanks, thought that was the case. Can these "+10" reservations be done online or only over the phone? I know that in the past (e.g. when we last went in May 2016) we could only seem to do 180 days ahead of the actual booking day online - or is it something which has been brought in since then?

Thanks, thought that was the case. Can these "+10" reservations be done online or only over the phone? I know that in the past (e.g. when we last went in May 2016) we could only seem to do 180 days ahead of the actual booking day online - or is it something which has been brought in since then?

You can do it online and have been able to since before 2016 (I know I did my BOG reservations online fat 180+10 for a December 2015 trip). Sometimes you need to refresh or re-log in to get it to show all your days.

You can do it online and have been able to since before 2016 (I know I did my BOG reservations online fat 180+10 for a December 2015 trip). Sometimes you need to refresh or re-log in to get it to show all your days.

Hi, new to dining plan, we have always stayed on site. Do the added 10 days refresh automatically or do you need to do anything online for them to work. We are going for 14 days so I’m guessing I book the fist 10 days 180 days out and then the last four all by 176 days out.

Thanks

Hi, new to dining plan, we have always stayed on site. Do the added 10 days refresh automatically or do you need to do anything online for them to work. We are going for 14 days so I’m guessing I book the fist 10 days 180 days out and then the last four all by 176 days out.

Thanks
As long as your resort reservation is attached to your mde account it will just open up when you get to 180 days. You book day 11 on 179 days day 12 on 178 days and so forth.

I'm not sure how this would be quantifiable, but I'd wonder how beneficial that extra hour is at your 180 day mark to do it online versus those who wait to call them in? (i.e., online at 6, by phone at 7)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!