Add on finally came available yesterday. . .

princessfionasmom

DIS Veteran
After about 8 months of waiting and the price blew my mind, $225 a point at BLT for 50 points :scared: I asked my guide how much per point and he kept skirting around it by telling me the financing options and those numbers. Told him I’d think about it and call him back. Needless to say I’ll be telling him thanks but no thanks. I’ve been looking at the resale market any way and had decided that’s the way we’ll go. We have 100 BLT point we bought direct at the Boston event they had before it opened. Anyone else get calls with these insane prices?

Yep. Jacked the price way up and started taking a bunch of them before the new restriction.

Some have gotten through lower post-restriction. I'd consider it at $135. No way at $225.

People are paying it. There has been 63 deeds recorded as direct sales from DVD since Feb 1st, the largest contract being 255 points.

I bought resale initially, but got member benefits by buying 25 direct at 185. I wouldn't buy 75 at 225 right now for the member benefits. Resale is the way to go right now at BLT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter