account disabled

Just found out dh's account is reactivated. He cashed out for a $25 WC. Yay!! Hopefully everyone who hasn't been reactivated yet will be soon. Keep us posted! :)

DH's account still not reactivated.... Hope it is soon.

My DD just emailed, her account has also been disabled.
I know someone here posted something about 2 emails they had received from MyPoints which they thought might have caused the problem.
Does anyone know which two emails they were?
My DH hesitates to open any of his recent MyPoints emails because of this possibility.
Thanks

i can't login either & have been getting emails as of yesterday. emailed them but no answer.

A very weird thing happened to me - my account was disabled a few days ago, and since I had just joined, I didn't REALLY care too much, after all the postings that I read here. I tried to login a few times and just gave up - even took MyPoints out of my favorites. Well, I got an email today (not about my account being disabled) to click for points! And now it works! Very odd.:confused:

I received an email response today which said they were having technical difficulties and apologized for any inconvenience. All my points were there.

DH's account is still disabled.... No email either. I sure hope it gets back up soon.

Dh got the email on Thursday apologizing for the "technical difficulties" I think it was but he is STILL disabled today. :(

Check your accounts!! Dh's account is working again with all points in tact!! Yeah! Nice to get some good news in the midst of world affairs. :(

DH is still disabled. I'll keep checking....
Thanks for the update CJK

Finally after sending about 20 emails over a few weeks, I received an automated response regarding 400 points I'm owed. Maybe they've fixed their problems and will be crediting my account. Hopefully everyone who had their accounts disabled will be able to start earning points again soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter