"According to Jim" on Magic cruise

Who's your favorite character on "According to Jim"

• Jim Belushi

• the other overweight guy on the show

• I thought Jim Belushi died from an overdose...

• the guest appearance of Mickey Mouse!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

3 things

Mouseketeer
So, we all know that the next two episodes of "According to Jim" (ABC at 9:00 p.m. Feb. 24 and March 2) will feature the family on the Disney Magic Cruise. So I was wondering...

How could you leave out his wife??? I'd marry that women in two seconds flat! For some reason Jim just doesn't do it for me.

I love Jim Belushi and I think he's very funny, but I really enjoy Courtney Thorne-Smith. She's my favorite character.

I was just trying out the option of creating a poll. At the time I didn't know a) that anyone would read it b) anyone watched According to Jim *grin* and most importantly c) I didn't know that I could have more options than 4... (or I would have tried to find out some of the other characters names...):smooth:

::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

I assumed that Mickey would win hands down. Of course, I've never actually watched "According to Jim" so maybe some people actually like him too!

:wave2: :wave: :wave2: :wave: :wave2: :wave: :wave2: :wave: :wave:

DH and I love this show! We can't wait to watch the episodes that were filmed on the Wonder. I voted for Jim, but I think the entire cast is a riot.

I am wondering what everyone thought that was on the ship while the filming was going on? I was unable to watch the first episode (we don't get ABC) but was on the cruise. I was wondering if my thoughts matched those of others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter