Accessible Uber

BethCPTSD

Mouseketeer
Hi,
i now think I'm staying at a little inn instead of a big hotel chain, to save money and allow for a longer trip. The only thing is of course, they don't have free shuttles, though they are only about 5 miles from WDW. Does anyone know, does Uber run it's accessible line down there? I thought I heard they did but I can't remember what it's called. I have a wheelchair and a service dog, so I need more than the average car. Do you also know about how much it costs for such a short distance?

Thank you.

It looks like it's called Uber WAV. But I can't figure out if they have it near the parks.

You would be best served by contacting Über for this information. Now and much closer to your trip, because things change.

Thank you, Kaytiee. Actually the Uber WAV has pilot programs in several cities, which won't change until they figure out if they want to make it widespread. I just wondered if anyone has any experience using accessible ubers, lyfts or anything else while visiting WDW.

Thank you.

PS I've searched extensively on google for the answer to the question, but it has eluded me.

I think there are at least a couple of Uber drivers who post on the Transportation Forum. They may know what is (or isn’t) available in the Orlando area. I’d suggest posting over there as well.

Enjoy your vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter