• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

? about breakfast in the parks

2BEKs

Mouseketeer
if we had an 8:15 breakfast at The Crystal Palace - could one of our party go out and get FP tickets while the others enjoyed the meal?

from what I'm reading we wouldn't be done w/ breakfast until 09:45 -- and by then we could have been in the park for 45 mins already. :confused:

I don't think it will take til 9:45-but maybe take til 9:15. Ask for the check early so you'll be all set to leave as soon as you see all the characters.

One of your party members could get fast passes after 9am.

if we had an 8:15 breakfast at The Crystal Palace - could one of our party go out and get FP tickets while the others enjoyed the meal?

from what I'm reading we wouldn't be done w/ breakfast until 09:45 -- and by then we could have been in the park for 45 mins already. :confused:

I had an 8:05am breakfast last year. We did photos first before checking in. Then we had to wait longer as they go by who checks in first. If you want to be out of CP early-check in asap.

Agree about checking in early. To add to that, your only potential delay would be waiting to be seated. From my experience, restaurants in general and especially buffets, they don't lose any time giving you the message that they want you to move on. In fact at one meal (Chef Mickey) last year, the check was on the table before we had even gone up for our hot food. :eek:We love CP and have never spent more than an hour there, including waiting to be seated. It's a favorite of ours - enjoy it!

We had an 8:05 seating last year. They let us in the park around 8 or a few minutes before. We made a few quick pictures on empty mainstreet and then checked in. We were seated within minutes of them actually opening up, and we asked for our check as soon as we were seated. All 4 characters made it around and we were out by 9:50. We booked it straight to the castle and waited there for the fantasyland rope drop where we were at the front of the line. We then headed straight to Dumbo and were on the first ride of Dumbo. :cloud9:

3"Mouse"keteers;36103163 said:
We had an 8:05 seating last year. They let us in the park around 8 or a few minutes before. We made a few quick pictures on empty mainstreet and then checked in. We were seated within minutes of them actually opening up, and we asked for our check as soon as we were seated. All 4 characters made it around and we were out by 9:50.

Was that meant to be 8.50?

You should be done by 9:15am, we'd be done at 9am, although we don't gorge ourselves with multiple trips to the buffet. We eat, take pictures and get to the rides. Some people plan to skip lunch, so they try to eat enough to hold them till dinnertime.

If you are seated late (you probably won't be) yes, one person head out and get fast passes and then maybe you plan to meet together at a particular ride since you shouldn't be too far behind.

You should be done by 9:15am, we'd be done at 9am, although we don't gorge ourselves with multiple trips to the buffet. We eat, take pictures and get to the rides. Some people plan to skip lunch, so they try to eat enough to hold them till dinnertime.

If you are seated late (you probably won't be) yes, one person head out and get fast passes and then maybe you plan to meet together at a particular ride since you shouldn't be too far behind.

I've never been held up by eating too long/much but I have been held up waiting for characters and that has been with an adult always staying at the table so no missing them as they come around it just sometimes take a long time to see them all.

You should be out by 9am or a little after. I don't see why it would take longer. If it does though I wouldn't see a problem with somebody running out to get FPs. Be there early as they will let you and I don't see there being a problem!!
Magical Wishes:wizard:

We always schedule an 8:05 breakfast at CP and ask for the check shortly after we are seated. We are ALWAYS out before rope drop. You should be done shortly after and can easily send someone ahead to grab some fastpasses right at 9:00. ENJOY!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter