? About 2 bdrm at BWV and AK Jambo House

antree

DIS Veteran
I am looking in to getting a 2 bdrm for the first time, our first attempt will be for BWV if not the AK Jambo House. My question is, Are all the bdrms a lock off, are they all the one bdrm with a studio attached? I really want a full 2 bdrm, but all the pictures I find show it as a lock off. Are there any full 2 bdrms at BWV or AK?

Thank

Also be aware that the 2BRs at Kidani are 100 sq ft larger than those at Jambo or BWV, and have a third bathroom. Thus, if you are thinking AKV 2BR, you may want to consider Kidani which has both dedicated (all one unit) and lock-off (combined studio and 1BR) 2BRs; moreover, the balcony of the 2 BR dedicated is one long balcony running across both bedrooms and living room; the lock-offs have a wall on the balcony to separate the studio from the 1BR.

Last summer my family of 5 did 1 week in a 1BR at Kidani and 1week in a 2BR BWV. I liked the set up of Kidani so much more!

Last summer my family of 5 did 1 week in a 1BR at Kidani and 1week in a 2BR BWV. I liked the set up of Kidani so much more!

Adding my 2 cents reply in agreement: I own at both BWV and AKV and BWV is still my favorite but the 1BRs and 2BRs at Kidani are about as good as you can possibly get in a DVC room. When we purchased at AKV (even before Jambo opened). I assumed we would never stay at Kidani because Jambo is so nice and has more amenities. Nevertheless, we tried a 2BR dedicated savanna view at Kidani after it opened and have never gone back to Jambo except for our one stay in a GV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter