ABD booked through Costco

DCPhotoGal

Photographer and Mom to 2 Princesses
Hi folks--it's been a while since we booked an ABD through Costco, we've been using a travel agent instead. However, I had an old "parked" reservation that was through Costco that we used last winter for Australia (Dec 2017). Fast forward to today when I got my Costco Rewards Certificate, and it's for a much larger number than I expected based on my purchases at the Costco store. Reading the small print I see that now they including purchases made through Costco Travel for travel commencing after Sept 2017. So we received Costco Cash cards right after the trip (I think it was about 7-8% of the trip cost), and then got an additional 2% with our end-of-the-year reward certificate. Not to mention the fact that I used my Disney Visa CC and got cashback on that end too. Anyone else notice this?

That's the 2% reward that Executive members receive on any trip booked through Costco travel.

That's the 2% reward that Executive members receive on any trip booked through Costco travel.
Yes, this didn't used to the be case (we hadn't received it in past years). Nice surprise!

You're killing me. I didn't get it applied to the 2% of my executive membership but I went earlier in 2017.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter