AARP vs Disney Club Rate on National Car rental

BobH

DIS Veteran
I plugged in the AARP code on National's website and got the same rate when I used the Disney Club Code. AARP Code is 6100120. I used 5901600 for the Disney Club number. Are there any significant perks to the Disney Club beyond the car rental discount? AARP only costs about $12 per year the Disney Club is at least $39.95 I believe.

There are many perqs with the DC, one of which is a 10% discount in the Disney stores and DD stores (select with a min. purchase) . There are exceptions to that 10% discount, however, tickets being one of them, you get approx. 5% on those.
If you are a DC member, check out the discounts. There are many and actually too many to list. Renewals for the DC are 29.95.

Thanks for the AARP tip, BobH. We are travelling with a senior and haven't been able to get a competitive rate from National. We'd rather have 2 cars than one van and your tip gives us one car at a good rate.

Hopefully rates will come down between now and November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter