A UK Netflix Question From a Yank

PSUGuy

Bill From PA
I'm thinking of getting a VPN for a number of reasons, one of which is that it will allow be to view the UK version of Netflix. I'm addicted to Better Call Saul, I don't like to be tied to AMC's broadcast schedule and the US Netflix won't have season 4 until sometime in 2019. My question is, on the UK version of Netflix are all the episodes out there to be viewed for a long period of time as with the US version? It appears that the UK version will have each episode the day after it airs in the US but does it then stay there for a while or would I have to view it immediately before it goes away?

Thanks for any info offered and see from the pic below my favorite WDW 'ride'. I'm of Welsh/English ancestry.

Bill From PA

You wont need to view immediately, they'll be there for a while I would think. There's currently 8 episodes of season 4 on UK Netfilx, with two more scheduled for October. Seasons 1-3 are still available to view too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter