A Thread for Pete!!! (because I LOVE PETE!) What does Pete's Magical Disney Day inside/Outside Parks

GreysLuverGrl

Earning My Ears
A Thread for Pete because (I LOVE PETE)

What is/does Pete's Magical Disney Day both Inside and Outside (A Magical Disney Down Day)

If Pete could do all of his most favorite attractions all in one day what would his day look like?

What would Pete's Magical Disney (Down Day Outside) The Parks look like if he could do it all one 1 day?

What are some of Pete's favorite Magical things Outside the Disney Parks to do that make him happy while still being on Property to kill a down day outside the parks?

What makes Pete's day relaxing at Disney/A Disney Resort Just Outside the parks?

Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean. And not the new soarin unless he is int he front middle.
Thanks to all the people that start the threads about specific DIS people. I am a fan of everyone.
I love the fact that they actually put extra content out for patreon when most don't.
Love the DIS. And i think everyone likes Pete, especially after Dream big princess. :happytv:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter