A Shouting Cliff

Neapolitan Ice Cream

DIS Veteran
Well, on top of everything else, I've been diagnosed with OCD. As it stands, I've been told to avoid all stress, stick to fluff on the forums. Also been threatened with a hefty dose of Ketamine, never mind what for. Just using the DIS as a shouting cliff. Responses not necessary.

Feel free to shout as much as you need :) If the ketamine works for OCD, go for it. Because me sitting here reading the Disney forums and still agonizing over the wrong decisions that I made for our Disney vacation 13 years ago is not fun. Add to that all of the other wrong decisions I have agonized over ad-nauseum, it's exhausting. Looking at fluffy stuff on the internet doesn't help me much. At least your doctor is offering you a treatment option other than SSRIs (which didn't help me either). Hang in there.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest