A relative passed and left behind lots of Disney figures/figurines? Any ideas?

Steve678828

Earning My Ears
Mnqqr

https://m.imgur.com/a/Mnqqr

Wow. That's a lot of figurines! I would definitely start looking up values. All that could be worth some major cash.

Any idea where to look?!
I'm clueless, I've tried googling things but to no avail, sorry
Honestly I have no idea. But from what I've googled so far you could have quite a bit of money sitting in that case. I wouldn't for a second feel comfortable letting any of that go without looking in to it. You might have a gold mine. (No pun intended! :)

Best shot is probably ebay. You can get an idea of which items people are buying and what they are paying for them. For Disney figurines the older the better. :earsboy:

Best shot is probably ebay. You can get an idea of which items people are buying and what they are paying for them. For Disney figurines the older the better. :earsboy:

Going to the house tomorrow, will they have like serial numbers on the bottom or something to identify them? Will I just be typing into eBay 'mickey mouse' lol

Going to the house tomorrow, will they have like serial numbers on the bottom or something to identify them? Will I just be typing into eBay 'mickey mouse' lol

They may have some identifying marks on them or they may just look like what you'll see on line. I don't do ebay but enter "Disney" and you should see a list of things come up which will include collectibles.

Without a subscription, it won't tell you prices, but check worthpoint.com It's sometimes helpful for identifying items and aggregates old listings from multiple sites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter