A Jello Recipe Please!!!

Goofyluver

<marquee behavior=alternate><font color=red>Knock
We are having a luncheon at work. I was assigned a jello/fruit salad. I don't *do* jello or fruit salad!

Does anyone have recipe that's yummy???

Thanks in advance!!! :goodvibes

If you want light, summery, I've got a recipe that's pretty good. I just tried it on Sunday and it goes in a graham cracker crust but if you doubled it, it could go into a bowl instead.

1 4 serving lime jello (sugar free)
2 T lime juice
2 T lime zest
2 cups cool whip lite (thawed).
graham cracker pie crust

Boil 2/3 c water, then add to jello. Mix until dissolved. Then take 1/2 cup cold water, add ice cubes to make 1 c. Add to dissolved jello and stir until cubes melt. Add 2T lime juice & 2 T zest. With a whisk, mix into cool whip. PUt in fridge for about 20 min until slightly set then put into pie crust. Makes about 6 servings

It's really good, light, fluffy and tastes somewhat like key lime pie. I'd double it if you're not putting into the pie shell. And, it's super easy!

I don't do this with measurements, but here's one:

I mold this in a bundt pan, spray w/ cooking spray

1. boxes of lime jello--maybe 2 large?
2. diced apple--1 red & one yellow (I use Red Delicious or Empire & Yellow Delicious)
3. about a 1/2 cup of shredded cabbage (I like to use half green, half purple)
4. about a 1/2 to 3/4 cup shredded carrot
5. about 1/2 cup chopped walnuts

Make the jello as described for a fruit filled jello. when half set mix in the above ingredients

Sometime I use 7 Up or other lemon lime sodas to replace the cold water~

Jean

Strawberry Pretzel salad (this may be more of a dessert though).

An easy yet yummy fruit salad .... cut up bite size pieces of various in-season fruits (I usually use melons, apples, peaches & bananas) then add one contained (undrained & dethawed) frozen strawberries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter