A Decent Hotel as Close to WDW as Possible Under $100?

I like the Ramada Gateway. I don’t know what they have with multiple beds as I travel solo most of the time and do either a Deluxe Queen or Deluxe King. On the plus side no Resort or parking fees as of the last time I was there.

The resort fee seems to be ubiquitous in the Orlando area (and always check it, since they're usually just a few bucks, but I've seen at least one that was more than the room). The only place near Disney I've ever been charged for parking is one of the Hotel Plaza Boulevard properties near Disney Springs.

Not really. It is more of a Disney area thing. I don’t see very many resort fees on I Drive (Universal) or elsewhere in Orlando, save for high end places like the Hilton Orlando by Sea World.

I booked the Red Lion a few months ago, got it for $65 a night, taxes/fees included!!! Staying for three nights in mid-January. It's about 10 mins from AK! I'll have a car, but to the best of my knowledge, they don't charge for parking! I'm looking forward to my first off-site stay!!!

Hi Bill from Pa! I would suggest Quality Suites by the Parks - affordable, great free breakfast, very close, excellent pool area too! They have their shuttle schedule listed on their website if you're interested in seeing that as well.

I booked the Red Lion a few months ago, got it for $65 a night, taxes/fees included!!! Staying for three nights in mid-January. It's about 10 mins from AK! I'll have a car, but to the best of my knowledge, they don't charge for parking! I'm looking forward to my first off-site stay!!!

Great offer going on via Groupon! $36-39 a night plus resort fee keeps it under $50. Now into January.

https://www.groupon.com/deals/ga-bk-maingate-lakeside-resort-22

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter