Delete Thread

I quoted a lot because I was a zillion updates behind lol- oops!

Banana Pudding Dream
dollops of creamy banana pudding, crumbled vanilla wafer, served with whipped cream and powdered sugar with fried chicken

This sounds like it should be amazing!

These were good, but there was a lot less banana pudding than I thought. It seemed like it would be layered in between, but it was really only that little bit on the side.

That's very sad.

Enjoy this rack in the Adidas store with clothes that look like they were made by accident. :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: I'm trying to imagine the design meeting where they decided this was something they needed to make.

This hole was virtual and you had to keep hitting the ball in. I can't wait to show you the vlog where I fail miserably at this and accidentally hit the ball into the other person's side. :rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl:that's 100% something I would do.

My conclusion to that was that the hotel was perhaps haunted :rotfl:

That's the only conclusion I would come to.

Resulting in an awkward picture, but one that is not inaccurate to the way I sleep (which is that pose pretty much).

Same!

When there's giant bread pillows you have to have a bread pillow fight, right?

100%

It took me a minute to figure it out, but these are for sure those giant crayon piggy banks every kid used to have.

Oo mine is definitely still in my room at my parents house lol

It was a real swing, but there was a ring light in front of it so I was in danger of kicking it every time I swung. This did not stop me however from swinging from every angle and surely annoying Josh severely as he had to keep moving the ring light out of the way. But it was so much fun :rotfl:

omg :rotfl::rotfl:

I also want to point out since this was in my notes that we saw a family taking pictures with a disposable camera.

wow! I can't remember the last time I saw one of those. Also, one of my first jobs was in the photo lab at CVS and I hated when people brought them in to develop lol- it was such a pain

This gorilla put his butt in the air at one point, and apparently that greatly offended a woman. She told her kids that they would be leaving the area as that was inappropriate and they shouldn't have to see that.

:confused3:confused3

Where Josh got a cappuccino that he didn't know would be mini:

It kinda looks like he's a giant holding a coffee cup :rotfl::rotfl:

(I searched "more bread" and this came up. Now I'm afraid of bread). :laughing:

Oh my that's disturbing lol

I quoted a lot because I was a zillion updates behind lol- oops!

Lol hey! :wave2:

This sounds like it should be amazing!

It did!

That's very sad.

It was :sad:

:rotfl: :rotfl: I'm trying to imagine the design meeting where they decided this was something they needed to make.

I imagine someone questioned it and someone else said. "Are you kidding me? People will love this!" :lmao:

That's the only conclusion I would come to.

Yes! I was really creeped out!

wow! I can't remember the last time I saw one of those. Also, one of my first jobs was in the photo lab at CVS and I hated when people brought them in to develop lol- it was such a pain

It was the weirdest thing lol.

It kinda looks like he's a giant holding a coffee cup :rotfl::rotfl:

He really does! :rotfl:

Playing the Friday the 13th Game for the First Time

I miss Halloween time so I thought I'd play this spooky game Josh bought me for Christmas.

Spoiler alert: I'm not very good at the controls and I get scared the whole time :lmao:

That was so funny! I had no idea there was such a game like that.....but I have to admit to never having played a computer game in my life. Although I once played a driving game when the PS1 came out back in the olden days......lol......I tried one time and that was enough for me.......

But, that does look so much fun.......I thought you did ok....... ::yes::

That was so funny! I had no idea there was such a game like that.....but I have to admit to never having played a computer game in my life. Although I once played a driving game when the PS1 came out back in the olden days......lol......I tried one time and that was enough for me.......

But, that does look so much fun.......I thought you did ok....... ::yes::

Haha thank you! I think it's a slightly older game, but I just heard of it. This is one of the first I've played too lol I loved PS1 and PS2 games back in the day lol

I maybe cut out more of the parts where I got stuck in corners :lmao:

These came out so good! I especially like the one with the safety pins--great job! I'm not very good at DIY, but I do like to watch other people make stuff :rotfl:

How`d I miss this post till today!

Nice job......I`m with Tracy, like the one with the safety pins a lot.....but they`re all good. I`d never have thought they would look so good.

I`m rubbish at things like that......::yes::

These came out so good! I especially like the one with the safety pins--great job! I'm not very good at DIY, but I do like to watch other people make stuff :rotfl:

Thank you! Usually I’m not much of a DIYer but this came out surprisingly good. :rotfl:It was pretty easy to do. Typically I have no patience for DIY

How`d I miss this post till today!

Nice job......I`m with Tracy, like the one with the safety pins a lot.....but they`re all good. I`d never have thought they would look so good.

I`m rubbish at things like that......::yes::

Thank you! I was surprised too:rotfl:

I laughed so hard when I saw your description for this video: "(We try both individual poses and extreme couples yoga poses 🤣 )" :rotfl: I give you both two big thumbs up! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 :laughing:

Yoga Challenge With a Twist

I will hopefully be on here with a travel update soon! We're still kind of in the wait and see phase of things, as things haven't improved too much in our state and the restrictions are still in place. Hoping to know something in the next month or two though. In the mean time...

Josh Guesses Makeup Prices

Watched them both fully this morning........the yoga was so much fun to watch.....not like any yog I`ve ever watched before :laughing: but better as yoga looks horrific!

But, kudos to Josh on guessing some of the prices.......boy did well for sure........he`s so laid back and funny!

I need to join youtube to give you thumbs up...I have never bothered.....but then I don`t have Twitter, FB or even Instagram......lol......this is as much social media I do!

But, do love your videos.......::yes::

I never used to YouTube either but during the pandemic with so much more time on my hands...I've become a bit of an addict. There are videos on absolutely every subject imaginable and it is an amazing time waster lol. Of course during normal times you don't necessarily want something to waste endless hours...but now? Yeah why not lol

I love the idea of trying different foods from different countries... it's like a mini-Epcot tour :laughing: One of my sisters has lived in England for 10 years so I figured I'd at least be somewhat familiar with some of the candy... nope! Only the Dairy Milks had I even heard about :rotfl: I also vote for Japanese candy or food next! The Japan pavilion at Epcot is my favorite because of all the candy choices, so I'd be curious to see what else they might have to try!

Where do you come up with ideas for your videos? They're always fun and entertaining :)

lol.....love your views on the chocolate!!

Buttons are definitely more for little kids as is curly wurly. Cadbury chocolate isn`t what it used to be since Kraft came into it. Now most is made in Poland and the recipe isn`t as nice as it used to be. It`s cheaper made, smaller sizes but prices have gone up.....lol.....

You missed one of the best.....Galaxy chocolate.......oh goodness, that is a treat!

I hate peppermint flavours, so I`ve never had the aero, but the orange aero is lush! I`m not the biggest chocolate eater in the world, but enjoy the Twirl and wispa on occasion. And do like a munchie..haven`t had one of those for years! They used to do a similar one called Mintola, that were mint naturally.....I didn`t like them either.....can you guess I`m not a fan of mint!

Yorkie bars used to be huge.....they were designed and advertised as Not for Girls as they were so large....now they`re just normal, and again, taste has changed so much since they first came out.

I do think in all honesty the worst thing I ever tasted in America was Hershey`s chocolate.....someone gave us a piece and I swear I thought I had already thrown up!

Enjoyed the video though......:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!