• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

9/27 Biergarten Review

JC Butterfly

DIS Veteran
This restaurant was the biggest surprise of my trip. I am not much of a sausage fan so there were a lot of items on the buffet that I never gave a try to but there are 2 reasons to go back the entertainment and the desserts (my husband would add beer to that list).

Once inside it is huge! Like a big Oktoberfest celebration with music, comedy antics, etc. You are seated with other diners which was a really fun experience. We were pretty close to the stage so it did get rather loud but they would play for 10-15 minutes and then take at least that long of a break.

A plus for atmosphere!

Since we dined here but we did enjoy our experience,thank you for sharing your review.::yes:: :wave2:

I liked it much better years ago when you could get some real sit-down German food rather than just sausages but I still never miss it!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Agreed..........we love this place....................the food is average to slightly above average, but the atmosphere is great.......and we have not had bad service in the 6 or 7 times that we have been there over the last several years.........

And.............oh yeah...........................the beer..........

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

We love Biergarten. Food is great...atmosphere amazing. One of the most underated restaurants in Orlando!

a fun place to take kids and the food is really, really good!

It's been years since we've gone for a sit down dinner here. The entertainment was wonderful Being part German I found the food somewhat lacking, but most of all I didn't care for the communal seating arragements. Now that it's a buffet the likeihood of our ever returning is slim. We do ocassionally stop and share a bratwurst and saurkraut from the outside stand, and of course a beer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter