8x8 Autograph Book Pages

Could you make the autograph book cover with all the characters in the front with the name MARISA (either a bolt fill or original character name fill) and Autographs 2010.

And then my son would like a Bolt cover. Don't know if that is at all possible.His name is JAMES and Autographs 2010.

Thanks so much!:wizard:

Will these work? Click on the thumbnail to get the full sized image.

Hi Elizabeth

Not sure if you are still following the thread, but wanted to ask if you would mind creating some covers for our trip to Disney World next week with my four DS.

Cincier - Toy Story
Romario - All the characters
Caleb - Cars
Adrian - 1st autograph book

Do you also have any pages for character meals at Crystal Palace and Akerhus-Princess.

As mentioned above, thank you for sharing your work with us it is truly beautiful and aids those of us who are "creatively challenged".

Michelle

When do you need them by? I'm going out of town for the weekend and the earliest I can do them is Tues.

Hi Elizabeth

Thanks for responding. I am actually heading to Disney tomorrow. I totally thought I would purchase autograph books until I found this thread, and saw how beautiful the books were.

If you happen to have blank ones, I could add the names (I also found the thread that shows how to personalize using word). Truly appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks
Michelle

Are we still able to download the album? When I clicked on the link it said that it was set to private?

Are we still able to download the album? When I clicked on the link it said that it was set to private?
Hi
You have posted on a very old thread ...last post was in 2010 (almost 9 years ago) so I do not think the album would be available to be downloaded.
Private means to person has set there albums to private.
Regards
Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts