10 Trips in 27 Months! WOO! HOO! COMPLETED 10/2018

We will be stopping by the Contemporary on Sunday 6/3 for Top of the World Lounge, so if you guys are around, I'd love to say hi. But I do completely understand if it doesn't work out! Also, we will be at WL so if you hop over for GP, which I realize you may not do as its a girls' trip, we may be there.

Otherwise, yes, maybe we can make it work on the 7th in October. :)

We won't be in WDW until June 5th. We are staying at the Don Cesar in St Pete until then. We will be in Disney June 5-7. My sister and I may hop over to Geyser Point sometime on the 5th...So, let's keep in touch...

Ok Y'all, we leave in 17 days!!!!
I got my hair cut and colored yesterday before work.
I started making a list of possible souvenirs (Hey, a girl can never plan too far in advance the wonderful things she wants to bring home with her from Disney)...
-Soap from Basin
-a new Dooney
-a new Lilly Pulitzer top
-a new dress from Cherry Tree Lane (Thanks @ariane37). I think I will try on that Tikki Room one.:love:
-a new coffee mug (This is a MUST. I have a HUGE collection).
-a new Disney tee

Is anyone else this crazy?????:stitch:

Ok Y'all, we leave in 17 days!!!!
I got my hair cut and colored yesterday before work.
I started making a list of possible souvenirs (Hey, a girl can never plan too far in advance the wonderful things she wants to bring home with her from Disney)...
-Soap from Basin
-a new Dooney
-a new Lilly Pulitzer top
-a new dress from Cherry Tree Lane (Thanks @ariane37). I think I will try on that Tikki Room one.:love:
-a new coffee mug (This is a MUST. I have a HUGE collection).
-a new Disney tee

Is anyone else this crazy?????:stitch:

LOVE your list! We leave in 12 days and I've done nothing...but stalk the reservation and airline websites. :) I don't usually do too much shopping in the parks myself but I love seeing everybody else's purchases!

LOVE your list! We leave in 12 days and I've done nothing...but stalk the reservation and airline websites. :) I don't usually do too much shopping in the parks myself but I love seeing everybody else's purchases!

It looks like we are going to miss each other AGAIN by a few days...

He actually got 2 cast compliments (totally bragging here)!!!!:D
Wow! That is amazing! I would be a super proud mama too!

a new Dooney
Ooooh! Which one are you thinking of? Dooneys are my obsession!

a new dress from Cherry Tree Lane (Thanks @ariane37). I think I will try on that Tikki Room one.:love:
I am thinking of the Tiki dress too.

a new coffee mug (This is a MUST. I have a HUGE collection).
-a new Disney tee
Coffee mugs and T's are a must. Last summer I got the Haunted Mansion wallpaper mug and LOVE it!

pixiedust:Congratulations to the girls!! Where are they off to university next year? Such an exciting time for them!

They are both going to Aurora University with awesome scholarships.
Wonderful! My oldest son is starting university in September at Trent University here in Ontario. He is very excited. My twins are 16 so I have two more years before I have to face them leaving. Why do they have to grow up so quickly!

Wonderful! My oldest son is starting university in September at Trent University here in Ontario. He is very excited. My twins are 16 so I have two more years before I have to face them leaving. Why do they have to grow up so quickly!

That's wonderful! My husband has a lot of family in Ontario.

Awww...what great photos! Congrats to your girls! My oldest will graduate on Tuesday night. They have a much smaller class (less than 100 kids) and he refused to get the Mickey Graduation Ears. No worries, I'm sure my daughter will want some when her time comes!

Awww...what great photos! Congrats to your girls! My oldest will graduate on Tuesday night. They have a much smaller class (less than 100 kids) and he refused to get the Mickey Graduation Ears. No worries, I'm sure my daughter will want some when her time comes!
Thanks! It was a loooooong day.
Your daughter needs to apply for the college program!!! She is so cute and charismatic!

UPDATE:

Ok Kids!!! We are now in the single digits!!!! In 9 days, in the wee hours of the morn, my mom, Ali, Ashley and myself will be flying down to Florida to meet my sister, Julie and my niece, Gia for our first girl's trip!!!!! We are spending 3 nights at the beautiful Don Cesar Resort and Spa and 2 days at the Contemporary Resort at WDW. I am BEYOND excited!!!!
There are spa packages booked, cabanas that are rented, and lazy days on the beach to be had the first part of the trip.
The second part of the trip will be dedicated to a little theme park called the Magic Kingdom, prince and princesses and a dessert party to indulge in.
I hope when I get back you will all want to hear about the good, bad and magical...I'm sure there will be a lot of interesting stories...
Until then, I hope everyone enjoys their first few weeks of summer...:butterfly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter