• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

8 days at Anaheim Trip Report

This thread brings back memories from about 12 years ago when me and my bestie went to DL. We were waiting nearly an hour in line for Splash Mountain and the people about 10 in front of us were a 40ish couple from Australia. The husband was wearing a drizabone coat and an akubra (it was a warm day too) and laying on the 'crocodile dundee' accent. Needless to say we were thinking 'should we tell the American's in the line' that this guy is laying it on thick, we're not all like that!

Anyway...

I do have a question if you don't mind. :)

How did you find the Character Breakfast at Minnie and Friends? It was good in the sense that my Wife is a Tigger fan and that is why we do that Character Breakfast you do get a bit more time one on one than being rushed like at the photo area
We did so much WDW dining I vetoed eating here in January despite the number of Characters...but after talking to an American friend who went there for her birthday I'm thinking maybe I should?
So I was wondering your thoughts on the Character experience?
It was good we had a bit of fun with the Fairy Godmother as she is the only Character that talks She was the same Lady we saw in 2008 Are there too many characters do you think? No not really it was not swamped with them you do get a chance to eat and enjoy your meal. Do you get much time with them before they move on? Funny thing was the were always walking around we had Tigger come to our table aleast 4 times.The Characters were from memory Minnie Tigger Fairy Godmother Max Pinocchio Rafiki Hehaw Is the food good? Yes we were full and had a rest for about an hour before we went on any rides.

Sorry for not answering earlier been busy with work and planning for November. Yes I think this will be our last trip for a few years waiting for all the work to finish and waiting for HKDL to open the new lands Thinking about our last trip I am leaning more to go back to HKDL after our November trip I enjoyed it even if it is small.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter