8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
We always cry at the end of Dreams. Then we turn our Disney Visa over to the onboard booking lady....just like the way Disney's marketing plan says it should work.

Oh that is usually done by the 2nd day to get it over with. May as well not waste time in line. ;)

Not a Holy Day of Obligation, but you're supposed to show up because it's a Sunday.

Speaking of showing up on Sunday...I've got to be at Mass at 8:30am....better get some sleep. Night all....

Cigarette ashes from the ashtray works too. Not that I have any first-hand knowledge either.

I also don't have any firsr-hand knowledge of as a kid skipping Mass and going to IHOP. And don't ask where we got the money to pay for IHOP. It was just plain wrong and I'm going to Hell :lmao: :lmao:

Oh, MR, I NEED to hear that story!

Okay ...Vote time ...which siggy looks better ???

fambannercopy.jpg

piratebanner1copy.jpg

piratebannercopy.jpg

jackbancopy.jpg

pirate:

I like the second and the third.

It was set up, and the sitting fee was paid for, by Chuck at AST. There were two groups in this photo and Chuck had clients from both groups. After the photo was taken Chuck held an Open House in his Cat. 3 aft cabin.

You mean they charge a sitting fee for this? geesh
But that was awful nice of Chuck. Awful nice!

Oh how beautiful your children are. I see they have participate in
Upwards programs. Our kids did that from k-6 grades. Mostly Basketball. Mark and I have both coached teams. Though Mark's teams were always undefeated. Me, not so much.

It is an awesome program.

Thank you!
And yes, I wondered if anyone else was aware of the Upward program. We really enjoy it too. It's so good for the kids to not be "just" involved in an athletic league- upwards is so much more and we like the "noncompetitive" aspects of it as well- such as rooting for both teams and no booing allowed/etc, cheerleaders cheering for both teams, etc. Robert's team was undefeated UNTIL TODAY! :sad1: They don't even keep score for the younger teams until the 3/4th grade group. But anyway, they would have to lose now- they only have ONE more game next week and then this season is over.

I like the first one the best. Maybe you could add the meeting of the Jacks to that one?

I think you are right that the first one, with white background, would look best- with the meeting of the jacks photo added to the left!

This one made me think of my DD so much. LOL! She can still have a halo. I say that if DD's weren't tilted & stuck on a horn some days she wouldn't have one at all. ;)

Same with my youngest! LOL

LOL
Well it worked for me!

LOL
You mean the thing on her wrist and the pirate things on their heads didn't give it away?
(to explain Rita's look on her face- she was in a silly mood that night and I was so glad too- it was the FIRST TIME she hasn't freaked at all the noise from the fireworks just a few seconds after that picture was taken. She has "issues' with noise so she's hated fireworks, until on the cruise! -and Ruby wasn't with us. She didn't want to leave the lab activities to come to the pirate party! Worked out for me though- I ended up with lots of pictures of just the two youngest ones, to choose one for this yearbook collage. LOL)

LOL! Great pictures! :) The fireworks on the ship don't make a lot of noise. They are the only ones my kids enjoy.

:rotfl: Yes! DW is pretty much the same way! Here's a photo of our motley crew on semi-formal night...she's not gonna be happy about this :furious: so shhhhhh everyone DON'T TELL HER 'cause she's the red-head Italian and I don't want to buy new dishes! :duck: :laughing:

DCL-familywhitebkgd28x10.jpg

What a beautiful family, the baby is adorable!!

JR I really love your pic. Sometimes pictures are better when they're not perfect. Your kids are cuties too!

I gotta say, I'm lovin' the photo sharing. It's nice to put a face with the names! We're a good lookin' bunch!

Did I miss the memo to put a family pic in your sig? Is plank walking involved? All of a sudden I log on today and it seems like everyone has a family pic. Too cool. I'll have to work on mine.

M---we can ask Todd if can give you the speech if you would like .....
I think he said something about having it a**ed or you swim.......:lmao: :lmao:

Nope. Days that the church gives out something for free aren't Holy Days of Obligation. (I learned that in Catholic school.)

It use to be a holy day but that changed in the past 10 or so years.

Independence Day is on TV right now.

Thank God the mothership was Mac compatible.

I love those pictures! This is the one of the kids on pirate night.

100_3447.jpg

PiratekidsCU.jpg

Piratekids.jpg

Here we are at dinner with our pirate flag tied up on the wall...with the help of our server. :lmao:

piratenightfamilypic.jpg

Oh my. Your kids are just TOO ADORABLE and your entire family is so photogenic! beautiful- the whole lot of you! Thanks for sharing the pics. I really like the kids costumes too!

So is this where we are all going to be on TPC day? :lmao:
Yeah, if we can all squeeze in there. Yet another reason for me to lose weight before the cruise. :rotfl:

LOL! Great pictures! :) The fireworks on the ship don't make a lot of noise. They are the only ones my kids enjoy.
Thanks!
Yep, you're sure right about that- she was already covering her ears in ANTICIPATION of "losing her mind" because of the noise but it wasn't long she was having a blast, without her hands over her ears. :)

I am a visual person.

P7180021-1.jpg

OY is she supposed to just camp out there........

I have to tell you on the last cruise with JR and Mary Ann ....they took the club kids up there frequently during the days and the older kids often at night.
You don't think MR will sleep out there? :confused3

I thought I was so smart that I knew about this "secret" deck on our cruise in 03 & I brought DH up there. The place was packed! So much for a secret. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter