7 NIGHTS RPR.....TINSEL AND SUNSCREEN TRIP REPORT 2017

Thanks, we love having the privilege of him still coming with us despite having his own life too......it’s so nice!

What a fantastic trip you have planned!! I’ve never been to Costa Rica, but it sounds beautiful!!! And yes, it’ll be so worth it.......5 1/2 weeks is a lovely time to be away........yes, you never know what’s round the corner. I’m a big believer in things are more than about money at times.......Family is everything and spending time together is priceless. And over Christmas too.......that’s special!

Yep, hopefully new trip report when I get back........I try not to drag them out too long.......and need to get it finished before we go back in May.........

Again, thanks for the lovely comments.......always appreciated.........

You’re welcome.
And agreed - time together is priceless.
You get to that point in your life where you see more and more people becoming ill or going through hard times, and you realise just how important it is to make memories and enjoy quality time together, while you’re in the fortunate position to be able to do so.

I do hope we love Costa Rica as much as I’m thinking we will. My biggest travel passion is to see animals in their natural habitat, so I’m thinking that I might feel a bit like a ‘kid in a candy store’ once we get there. I’m not sure if you’ve ever visited Yellowstone before, but that is quite possibly our ‘happiest place on Earth’. We’re already planning a return trip there in 2020 with some good friends and I’m already excited. :hyper:

Sadly NZ time zone is right at that point where I manage to get on the DIS for about 30mins each evening before it goes down for it’s daily service. I therefore am going to save one of you other TRs for this weekend and have a good read. I’m interested to read about your experience of Horror Nights as it sounds like you done one before. If so, you’re very brave! The thought alone terrifies me :scared::laughing:

You’re welcome.
And agreed - time together is priceless.
You get to that point in your life where you see more and more people becoming ill or going through hard times, and you realise just how important it is to make memories and enjoy quality time together, while you’re in the fortunate position to be able to do so.

I do hope we love Costa Rica as much as I’m thinking we will. My biggest travel passion is to see animals in their natural habitat, so I’m thinking that I might feel a bit like a ‘kid in a candy store’ once we get there. I’m not sure if you’ve ever visited Yellowstone before, but that is quite possibly our ‘happiest place on Earth’. We’re already planning a return trip there in 2020 with some good friends and I’m already excited. :hyper:

Sadly NZ time zone is right at that point where I manage to get on the DIS for about 30mins each evening before it goes down for it’s daily service. I therefore am going to save one of you other TRs for this weekend and have a good read. I’m interested to read about your experience of Horror Nights as it sounds like you done one before. If so, you’re very brave! The thought alone terrifies me :scared::laughing:

Yes, the Dis goes down every day for us at 9am UK time.....it’s a pest!

Costa Rica sounds absolutely stunning! I don’t know anyone who has gone there though, very interesting place I imagine...........nope, never visited the West Coast of the US yet........thinking maybe next year adding a week on “somewhere” on the West Coast before Orlando in September next year.......but still to be decided.

We’ve been going to HHN since 2007......loved it immediately......they are so much fun!!! Really, they are......but, I love being scared!

You should try sometime........::yes::

Yes, the Dis goes down every day for us at 9am UK time.....it’s a pest!

Costa Rica sounds absolutely stunning! I don’t know anyone who has gone there though, very interesting place I imagine...........nope, never visited the West Coast of the US yet........thinking maybe next year adding a week on “somewhere” on the West Coast before Orlando in September next year.......but still to be decided.

We’ve been going to HHN since 2007......loved it immediately......they are so much fun!!! Really, they are......but, I love being scared!

You should try sometime........::yes::

I’m afraid to say I will never try Horror Nights. I literally think I might have a heart attack from fright. :scared1::laughing:

Because the West Coast is much more accessible for us, we’ve been there a number of times. But we do prefer Orlando over LA and WDW over DL.
Alaska is next on the bucket list. Plus more time in Montana and Wyoming.

So much to see, so little time...

Hi! I'm mostly a lurker here on the boards, but I had to post to say that your trip reports are very entertaining! I've really enjoyed reading them. And I see that you are here now, so will be looking forward to that report soon hopefully! Enjoy the rest of your visit. I think this afternoon is going to be another interesting one - weather wise. So stay dry and safe!!

Hi! I'm mostly a lurker here on the boards, but I had to post to say that your trip reports are very entertaining! I've really enjoyed reading them. And I see that you are here now, so will be looking forward to that report soon hopefully! Enjoy the rest of your visit. I think this afternoon is going to be another interesting one - weather wise. So stay dry and safe!!

I remember you too!!!

Nice to see you post again.........and I’m so glad to hear you enjoyed the report........

Yes, here right now, we are here till Saturday 24th........not ready to leave then either! New trip report will be done soon as I get over jet lag........although not really done much this time........we have been so laid back we are almost comatose!

Yes, pool and Bula Bar are being cleared as I type......looking out our window they are piling chairs and tables away safely.........doesn’t look good for later, can hear some thunder right now....... we plan to hit the Club Lounge and then eat somewhere onsite........

Again, thanks for posting and don’t be a stranger!! :wave2:

Looking forward to your next trip report! I just missed you for both of my trips- you were there right in the middle!

Oh what a shame!! Would have loved to run into you at some point........maybe another time we’ll be here at the same time.......:thumbsup2

Hopefully by end of next week it’ll be up and running.......albeit another short one.........:D

We are also eagerly awaiting your next trip report! We enjoy a glass of wine and read your reports. Have gone back a bit to see others. You have an engaging writing style and you both look so happy in your pictures! Can't wait for our trip!

We are also eagerly awaiting your next trip report! We enjoy a glass of wine and read your reports. Have gone back a bit to see others. You have an engaging writing style and you both look so happy in your pictures! Can't wait for our trip!

Thanks so much!!

Glad you enjoyed reading them.........glass of wine is always nice..........yep, I like to think we’re a happy pair.......

Your trip will be here before you know it!!!

Hi Carole! Just came back here to check on your current trip- hope you had a great trip! Can't wait to read about it- you always give good dining suggestions!

Hi Carole! Just came back here to check on your current trip- hope you had a great trip! Can't wait to read about it- you always give good dining suggestions!

Aww thanks Patty........:)

Planning to upload pictures today or tomorrow then hopefully make a start by the weekend........

We did have another amazing trip, probably our laziest trip yet.........didn’t do a whole lot and we enjoyed a lot of adult beverage time :D

It was fun though!

Your trip reports are so awesome! Thank you for taking the time to write them and for all the photographs!

Thank you so much!!!

I genuinely appreciate that a lot.......and they are a lot of fun to write. I’ll thank Tom for the pictures as he does take the most of them.........

Thanks again.......:wave2:

And...I just finished this one! Loved, it short and sweet! So fun with all the photos and fun experiences :D I'm always smiling as I read along, your zest for life and enjoyment are evident in every cheerful post :thanks:

Maria :upsidedow

And...I just finished this one! Loved, it short and sweet! So fun with all the photos and fun experiences :D I'm always smiling as I read along, your zest for life and enjoyment are evident in every cheerful post :thanks:

Maria :upsidedow

Maria you are amazing!!!

Thank you! You are so kind with your comments.......I’m so glad you enjoyed this one......we did have a fabulous first holiday season trip......we did become addicted to all the Christmas stuff.......so we had to go back in 2018!!! And definite plans for this year too......

Thanks again......I do appreciate you reading.........:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter