6 Day Trip to LA....Questions...Please Help!!

llori7

DIS Veteran
Hi, My friend and I are going to LA January 30-February 5 to see a friend that lives out there. I will also be taking my 2 boys, 4 and 2. My friend in LA will be working 2 days we are out there and suggested we rent a car to get around. Since it is only 2 days, I was wondering if there was public transportation we could use???

Also, please help me find things to do for 6 days. Any suggestions???

Thanks!

I would rent a car. LA is really spread out and public transportation is not that tourist friendly. Thinks to do: Universal Studios, Disney Resort - there is your two days. So many things to do, two days is not enough time.
Have fun :)

We actually have 6 days in LA. My friend has to work 2 of the 6 six days, so we will be on our own. So I didn't know if we should rent a car for 2 days or use the public transportation. THe other 4 days were are there, my friend will be off so we will go in her car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter