5day disney's armed forces salute ticket

bobbiej

Earning My Ears
When u receive an armed forces salute ticket at the ticket window do the dependants have to show their military ID for the active duty member to purchase the dependants tickets for $99? My daughter did not have time to get hers done before she left for the beach on senior trip and then we left for family vacation same day of her return.

Yes you MUST have a military ID, otherwise the people at the ticket window have no way of knowing that you are Military. Beyond that I'm pretty sure that a child dependent does not have the ability to purchase the ticket, it needs to be the spouse.

The active duty military member has to purchase the tickets from what they told my DH when he bought our tickets!!!!

I know in the case of a deployed soldier at least the spouse can buy them but the spouse can not receive any free tickets, only the 5 tickets that are able to be purchased at a reduced price, but I'm pretty sure that the spouse can buy them at any time deployed or not as deployment orders fall under OPSEC.

When u receive an armed forces salute ticket at the ticket window do the dependants have to show their military ID for the active duty member to purchase the dependants tickets for $99? My daughter did not have time to get hers done before she left for the beach on senior trip and then we left for family vacation same day of her return.

The person purchasing the tickets will need either their military ID or dependants ID. For example, we bought them at Shades of Green, DH was the only one required to show ID. We had DH, me, DD & DS. We got his free ticket plus purchased the 5 companion tickets (the two other tickets were for my brother & a friend who were coming down a few day later). After that we went to Downtown Disney and went to the Guest Services near Disney Quest. Again, DH was the only person asked to show ID to activate the tickets. We did activate them all even though the other two in our party had not arrived yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter