CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am looking for either two studios or one 2-BR for four adults, 10/31-11/4. Top choice is Riviera, but I will consider other resorts. Thank you!

Hi, I am looking for either two studios or one 2-BR for four adults, 10/31-11/4. Top choice is Riviera, but I will consider other resorts. Thank you!
Studios book up first and they are virtually gone except for 1 date here and there. Your dates 10/31-11/4 seem to be very popular, even two bedrooms are gone. At Saratoga Nov 4 on is available for a 2 bedroom and OKW, the same. The long wknd before and after your dates are available at Saratoga and OKW. Riviera has Oct 25, thru 28 in a 2 bedroom preferred available. That's all I can find at this time. If you're interested in any of these, please PM me with the required info stated in my post.

Last edited:
Is it too early to Look at April 2025? We’re looking at a one bedroom 4/6-4/9 (3 nights) at BWV. It would be 2 adults and 2 children

Is it too early to Look at April 2025? We’re looking at a one bedroom 4/6-4/9 (3 nights) at BWV. It would be 2 adults and 2 children
I could do OKW in April right now but not BWV. Only 7 mo out for BWV. OKW would be 91 pts

short notice...any availability for 2 consecutive nights between 5/24 and 6/1 in a poly studio or BWV 1bdrm?

what about a 1bdrm Riviera? 2-3 nights between 5/24-6/1. Thanks for checking!
Between those dates there is nothing anyplace. Here's the closest to your dates I can get. Riviera 1 bedr, 2 nights June 3-5 88 pts; Boulder Ridge June 8-10 1 bedr. 2 nights 68 pts; June 1-4 Saratoga 1-4, 3 nights 1 bedroom 83 pts. Not much at all let this month. June is easier. Sorry

HOWEVER I cannot book these dates until July, sorry. Just realized this morning Poly is a 7 mo window for me.
I would love to book but how would that work? If I wait do you think it would still be available?

I would love to book but how would that work? If I wait do you think it would still be available?
I would love to have your rental; ,,,however I can't promise that it will be there in July. I recommend you rent Poly from an owner. If you ever want OKW or within 7 mo, let me know. I will forewarn you that poly will have construction going on. One of the reasons we love OKW is the quiet and ability to drive right up to our unit.
Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter