50% child's SD Zoo or WAP coupon at Mimi's Cafe

Dizneydaz

DIS Veteran
Don't know if this has been posted yet but I just got an email from Mimi's Cafe.

They have coupons for 50% off childs ticket to the SD Zoo or WAP with purchase of adult ticket.

Visit any Southern California Mimi’s Cafe location before August 31 to receive a voucher for 50% off a Child’s One Day Pass with the purchase of a full price Adult One Day Pass to the San Diego Zoo or Wild Animal Park

click this link for more info
http://www.mimiscafe.com/SanDiegoZooPromo.aspx

Thanks for this info! We're going to Disneyland prior to the San Diego Zoo on our August trip, and could definitely use these coupons. We've never been to Anaheim before. How far is Mimi's from Disneyland?

Thanks again for posting. :)

Thanks for this info! We're going to Disneyland prior to the San Diego Zoo on our August trip, and could definitely use these coupons. We've never been to Anaheim before. How far is Mimi's from Disneyland?

Thanks again for posting. :)

It is across the street towards Howard Johnson's.

Very close! It's just across Harbor from DLR. Many people sign up for Mimi's email and get a BOGO free breakfast entree. If you do it don't do it too soon as they coupon expires pretty quickly. I would do it about 1 week or so before I went.

Mimi's has very good food. Love, love, love the bread basket you get with your meal. The carrot/walnut bread is so good-we eat it as our dessert. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Don't know if this has been posted yet but I just got an email from Mimi's Cafe.

They have coupons for 50% off childs ticket to the SD Zoo or WAP with purchase of adult ticket.

click this link for more info
http://www.mimiscafe.com/SanDiegoZooPromo.aspx

Thanks for this! Does anyone know which Mimi's is closest to SNA (John Wayne Airport)? We're arriving on Tuesday around 8 pm and I know my kids will be hungry...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter