5/17 cruiser mmouse37 ~

4nana

God Bless America, Land of the Free and Brave
Happy Birthday MJ!

How is everything on the 5/17 cruise?? Hope everything is going as planned. You are probably too busy having a wonderful birthday celebration with all your family to worry about us. Happy sailing and have a piece of that delicious warm chocolate lava cake for me. :)

Nana...thanks for the birthday wishes. We were so busy last week onboard that I did not get to the computers once!!! My friend had purchased the interenet to keep in touch with work, but I could just not find the time to get there.

I wore my pink Birthday Girl ribbon and the crew was so very nice in wishing me a happy birthday. WE had cake in the dining room that night and my other friend who got off the ship the day we boarded had sent me a beautiful birthday basket to our cabin. I wore the birthday hats supplied and made my family wear them as well!!!

I am trying to catch up on all the DIS threads over the last week and will post a lenghty trip report soon!!!

Thanks again for the well wishes!!!

MJ

How did I miss you with your party hats.? I tried to make the Sail Away get together, but only saw one or two green Mickeys. We had a wonderful time. I am putting together an OFOTO page with some descriptions of the trip. Also have the Navigators and will do "look ups" for anyone. My DH celebrated his bday on Thurs. and got a huge cake AFTER we had eaten our desserts.

Granna....were you wearing Mickey ears with Granna on them?? I think we were directly behind you when we boarded....I was not sure it was you so I did not say anything!!!

MJ

I only wore them that day, due to the wind on decks. You should have given me a nudge!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter