• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

4 days and counting

nicola

<font color=deeppink>Tinkerbell<br><font color=gre
Yes folks,

Its only 4 days and counting til the Christmas season bookings begin. OOOhhh I'm so excited. :Pinkbounc Who else is planning on going this Christmas season and where are you thinking of staying? We have narrowed it down to SL, HNY or DLH depending on cost and availability of the offers.

Lucky you Nicola,
We can't go , nopennies as we've just come back :sad2:
I'd love to be able to go for one of the winter seasonal themed times.

I am wating (not very patiently ;) ) to book for next Feb half term.

I am hoping to stay for four nights and depending on cost & offers will be going for NPB, SL or HNY. Unless I win the lottery in which case it will be the Presidential Suite at the DLH :teeth:

We are going for 5 nights/6 days at Christmas, Nicola, and we are staying at the Explorers.

Elaine,

Are you actually spending Christmas there?

We're hoping to go Nov 21-25th staying at SL.

Christmas season is great guys, probably the most mag?cal time of year :)

Reid

Joanne UK said:
Elaine,

Are you actually spending Christmas there?

We're hoping to go Nov 21-25th staying at SL.

Yes, Joanne, we are going December 23-28th. We are really really excited about it but I must admit that I have never actually spent Christmas away from home before. It will seem very strange not to be doing the usual Christmas food shopping!

Elaine,

Should be wonderful! I'm looking to reading your trip report already!

Joanne

Ware Bears said:
Yes, Joanne, we are going December 23-28th. We are really really excited about it but I must admit that I have never actually spent Christmas away from home before. It will seem very strange not to be doing the usual Christmas food shopping!
I'm sure you'll learn to live without it - and the cooking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

We've just got back so won't be going again this year, but I have something to look forward to again... Claire has said that we can start planning to go back next year! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: I knew she'd love it! She said on Friday that she misses it, and I knew she would want to go back!

We've decided to start planning for a Christmas 2006 trip. I've always wanted to go at Christmas, so I'm incredibly excited already, even though it's over a year away!

In the mean time, I will sit here and be very jealous of those of you who are going this Christmas. You'd better write trip reports! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

diberry said:
I'm sure you'll learn to live without it - and the cooking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

I'm sure I will!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Bonnie, that is brilliant news!!! The best pick-me-up to the anticlimax that you get on returning home after a lovely holiday is .....planning ANOTHER holiday!!! I am so glad that Claire loved it too, Disney is so much better when you can share it!!!:goodvibes

And I promise to write a trip report, although I fear it may not be of the very high standard that you and the others are setting at the moment!:scared:

Ware Bears said:
I'm sure I will!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Bonnie, that is brilliant news!!!
And I promise to write a trip report, although I fear it may not be of the very high standard that you and the others are setting at the moment!:scared:
I'ts all these girls with a university education Elaine, they show the rest of us up :teeth:
Have a lovely tiime at Christmas , I've always wanted to go away then but DW wants to stay at home. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter