4 Days and counting- a few last minute ??

bobkins40

Earning My Ears
staying Cabana Bay

1.Do we need to bring our own floats for the lazy river

2. Do we need to bring beach towels for pool and Volcano Bay ?

3. want to get son Harry Potter Lanyard- can we get at Hotel gift shop or need to wait till Diagon Ally

4. prepurchased Photo package- have NO IDEA how that works !!

5.Any Last Minute advise to make the most of our 2 days there ?

1. You can either bring your own (they will blow them up for you) or buy one. IIRC, last time we bought floats, they only took cash or charge to your room.

2. There are towels available at the pool. For Volcano Bay, you can either rent them there or bring your own. We just picked up a couple of towels from the pool, took them with us, and then dropped them off on our way back.

3. I think you can get them at the hotel gift shop.

4. You might be able to get your photo cards at the hotel (there is a ticket desk). If not, there is a photo desk right instead each park or ask one of the photo people stationed as you walk into the park.

5. Go early! Use single rider lanes (if your party is okay with being split up)! And have fun!

great tip for the pool towels- I hate to take up suitcase room for beach towels !

Hi I agree with pp go for early entry since you won't have express pass. DA and Gringott's can get busy!! Once you are done in the studios head to Minion Mayhem and if you want to do Fallon or F&F I would get your virtual time ticket. Just remember the HP worlds can get busy between like 12 and 6 so we try to plan around that. However, Hogsmeade will be busy till almost close due to the light show. Maybe go there the next morning earlier to experience it with less people.

I believe CBBR has the lanyards in the gift shop. I love the gift shop at that resort!

Enjoy your trip!

We bring our own pool floats and have them blow them up for us. One year we flew so we just left them behind at the pool on our last day (tried to give them away to people first with no luck).

Unless you see a lanyard you love at CBBR, I would wait to buy in the park where there is a bigger selection. One of you may decide that an HP one isn't what you want.

yes- we are planning extra magic hours,
trying to figure out virtual line now... is it just on the app once we get to park- like a fast pass?

trying to figure out virtual line now... is it just on the app once we get to park- like a fast pass?

Yes, you can book them once you get into the park through the Universal app (note: the app can be a bit glitchy at times) or they have kiosks at the rides where you can get a return time. Early in the day, you can sometimes do a "stand by" wait of 5-10 minutes. At least that has been our experience with Jimmy Fallon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter