4 Day Wonder??

wendyk

Disney Lover
I've booked a 4 Day on the Wonder for December. We were on the Western in March. I was wondering about the dress code for the Wonder. Is there a formal, or Semi formal night? Anyone know what the latest reservation for Palo would be?

Thanks,
Wendy

I haven't been on the 4 day Wonder yet (11 days to go!) - but I've learned from these boards and reading my cruise docs that there is no formal or semi formal night on the 4 day cruise. Its just thr regular rotation and "Best of" on the last night. Not sure about latest reservation for Palo.

I read on the boards that Tritons was the dressiest of the restaurants. That is where you are expected to dress a little nicer. Not formal or semi-formal but just nicer. I think the men are requested to wear a coat and tie. Sometimes it's nice just to dress up for dinner on the cruise. :D

We've been twice on the 4 nighter....Tritons is dressier almost all the men wore sportcoats not all with ties. Many were wearing polo shirts and dockers it wasn't an issue. But mt DW and DD's 12 and 10 insisted on being all dressy so I went along with the program. I think this was the point in the cruise I realized I was put here on this earth to "make them happy".

We've never been to palo!!! Not enough time but I'm definately doing it on our 7 night Eastern!!!

DH and his dad both wore dockers with jackets and ties on our cruise last December, and DH and my adult son will be doing the same this year. I wore a nice cocktail dress (the type you would wear to a business cocktail event, not a wedding) on both cruises, and will do the same, as will my daughter-in-law. We love being dressed up.

Which 4 night are you on? We'll be on the December 7th!

Beth

Originally posted by LAMPSKIES
I think this was the point in the cruise I realized I was put here on this earth to "make them happy".

Gee, I just love it when you men finally "get it"!!
The day my DH finally came to this realization all was finally right in this world!!!
:p :p :p :p

Originally posted by BethC1952
DH and his dad both wore dockers with jackets and ties on our cruise last December, and DH and my adult son will be doing the same this year. I wore a nice cocktail dress (the type you would wear to a business cocktail event, not a wedding) on both cruises, and will do the same, as will my daughter-in-law. We love being dressed up.

Which 4 night are you on? We'll be on the December 7th!

Beth

BethC1952

How was it cruising in December. We have cruised twice (Big Red Boat-May/Disney- June) but never in the fall or winter. I am so afraid my daughter isn't going to be able to swim because of the weather. She fell in love with the water slide on the Wonder when we cruised in June 2001.

I wonder about how cold it's going to be too. We're on the Eastern this December, and I worry that it's going to be too cold. It won't stop me from going, of course.. but I wonder. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter