3DCake Pan

btass

DIS Veteran
Hi,

Has anyone ever seen a 3D Cake Pan shaped like a person?

I am trying to find one and have no idea if anyone ever even thought of it before.

Thanks in advance

I've never seen one like that. You might try Wilton.com, they make all of the 3D pans that are available. I think I have seen them use the 3D bear pan to make a person.

PrincessSuzanne princess:

Thanks, I think I am going to go to the store and see what I can find. I can't really tell how big the bear pan is on the net but in person I think I could figure out what to do with it to make it a person.

I've seen a 3d Barbie cake pan, which should work if you're looking for a curvaceous girl person figure in a ball gown. :)

I've seen a 3d Barbie cake pan, which should work if you're looking for a curvaceous girl person figure in a ball gown. :)

That's too funny! :rotfl:

I was actually looking for one to make a Cub Scout, I think if it was as described above, the boys might wonder about me :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter