383 BLT points for rent/ transfer @17$/15 $ for 276 points to be used by Jan 31 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi There!
My husband and I are looking into a get away in January. Probably a Saturday - Wednesday. Avoiding the holiday weekend on the 20th, is there any availability for those other dates in January?
- 1/4-1/8
- 1/11-1/15
- 1/25-1/29

We would just need a studio in the least expensive resort. We don't need all the bells and whistles! :)

Thank you for your time!!
Hi, I just saw your post....are you still looking?

I have 383 BLT points to rent with 276 of those points to be used by Jan 31 2020. The points are at 17$/15$ for the points needed to be used by Jan 31 2

I am looking for 200 points for Family vacation in December. Would you be interested in a transfer.

We are looking for a 2 bedroom villa at BLT oct 14-19 2020. I completely understand that you can’t book until the 11 month window, however wondering if you would have points available and willing to try to book right away.
We are planners!
Thank you!
Lisa

Is there anything available for a studio or 1 bedroom for the dates January 4-10, 2020?

I have 383 BLT points to rent with 276 of those points to be used by Jan 31 2020. The points are at 17$/15$ for the points needed to be used by Jan 31 2020.
[/QUOT

I am looking for a transfer of 200 - 250 points for family vacation December 2019. Do you have any points to transfer?

Hi There!
My husband and I are looking into a get away in January. Probably a Saturday - Wednesday. Avoiding the holiday weekend on the 20th, is there any availability for those other dates in January?
- 1/4-1/8
- 1/11-1/15
- 1/25-1/29

We would just need a studio in the least expensive resort. We don't need all the bells and whistles! :)

Thank you for your time!!
The only availably is at Saratoga either Jan 4 -8 (4 nights) or Jan 20 -26 (5 nights)

We are looking for a 2 bedroom villa at BLT oct 14-19 2020. I completely understand that you can’t book until the 11 month window, however wondering if you would have points available and willing to try to book right away.
We are planners!
Thank you!
Lisa
Yes, I will have points available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter