383 BLT points for rent/ transfer @17$/15 $ for 276 points to be used by Jan 31 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvaillancourt

Earning My Ears
I have 383 BLT points to rent with 276 of those points to be used by Jan 31 2020. The points are at 17$/15$ for the points needed to be used by Jan 31 2020.

Last edited:
Hi! Your title says rent or transfer. How many of these points are available for transfer?

Hello looking for 1 night studio any of these three days oct 15,16,17 prefer beach club, bwv, any wilderness, blt in that order 😉

Hello looking for 1 night studio any of these three days oct 15,16,17 prefer beach club, bwv, any wilderness, blt in that order 😉
There are no availabilities for any resorts on those dates. Your only option is to be put on a waitlist

Hi, looking for a transfer of 125 points to use in January 2020. Do you have these points available?

I have 383 BLT points to rent with 276 of those points to be used by Jan 31 2020. The points are at 17$/16$ for the points needed to be used by Jan 31 2020.
Hi, looking for a transfer of 125 points to use in January 2020. Trying to finalize my reservation before I lose the days. Do you have these points available?

Are these still available for transfer? I'm looking for 212 to be transferred to use in Aulani Jan 25-31. Thanks

Looking for studio Jan 22-27, 2020. (5 nights). Would prefer Bay Lake Standard or Lake, Beach Club, Boardwalk, or Poly Standard. But will take any available. Feel free to PM or respond. Thanks!

Hi there! Looking for a studio in AKL, Jambo or Kidani for 11/18-11/20. 2 adults and 1 kid. If nothing available in these please let me know what other resorts. Thank you!

Hi! I need 2 nights in December. I have already checked availability. Sending you a PM.

Looking for studio Jan 22-27, 2020. (5 nights). Would prefer Bay Lake Standard or Lake, Beach Club, Boardwalk, or Poly Standard. But will take any available. Feel free to PM or respond. Thanks!
Just saw your request. Are you still looking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter