$320.00 Later and I'm Back

DumboOrBust

DIS Veteran
<font face="comic sans ms"> Okay. As some of you may or may not know, I've been having lots and lots of problems with my computer. I haven't been able to access links that lead to secure websites for a long time. So, I couldn't look at pictures, book hotels, use PayPal, etc. etc. etc. So, I tried fixing it myself. :o :o :o I'm not sure what possessed me to do that. I wouldn't try and fix my car if it was messed up. Even though it was making it worse, I continued to try new ideas to fix it. :eek: So, I called the computer repair guy, and he wanted to know if I wanted him to come out and fix it or if I wanted to bring it into his shop. Well, being the lazy girl that I am I had him come out here. He was here from 6:30-10:30. He had to completely wipe everything off of my computer, and completely reinstall everything. He charges $80.00 an hour to come out to your house. 4 hours X $80.00 = $320.00. :smooth: :smooth: :smooth:

NOTE TO SELF: DON'T TRY TO FIX IT YOURSELF NEXT TIME, AND IT WILL BE MUCH CHEAPER FOR THE PROFESSIONAL TO FIX!!! ;) :rolleyes: :D :p

I'm hope that he fixed your computer for that much money...lol. Is that why you're in the doghouse , Dayna?

Let me know if I can give you any links.

O.K., I'm about a third of the way through my Ray-Do-List...back to cleaning.:(:(:(:(:(:

Ray :(

Originally posted by RaySharpton
I'm hope that he fixed your computer for that much money...lol. Is that why you're in the doghouse , Dayna?

Let me know if I can give you any links.

O.K., I'm about a third of the way through my Ray-Do-List...back to cleaning.:(:(:(:(:(:

Ray :(

<font face="comic sans ms"> Thanks, Ray. I wasn't really in the doghouse. I might need some links. I will let you know. :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: </font>

I am glad that your compy is feeling better now, Dayna. :)
Let me know if I can help with anything.
Corinne

Originally posted by Smee
I am glad that your compy is feeling better now, Dayna. :)
Let me know if I can help with anything.
Corinne

<font face="comic sans ms"> Miss Corinne, you can help me immensely if you do this simple thing. If I say that my computer is messed up again, you scream at me:

CALL THE COMPUTER GUY, DORKETTE!!!!

Thank you. Thank you very much. :D
</font>

Originally posted by Marla Hellwig
does this mean you can chat again? - providing you are awake?

<font face="comic sans ms"> :D on the "providing I'm awake" part. I hope that I will be able to. I might just have to go over there and see if I can login right now. </font>

Poor baby! Next time call me. I can be had for far less than $80.00 an hour.

Oops! Never mind. ;)

Originally posted by disneycub

Oops! Never mind. ;)

<font face="comic sans ms">
ignore.gif
</font>

Dayna, the most important thing is that you didn;t go out and BUY a whole new computer. See, money well spent.

And Steve, the clipart is much more you. Cute and adorable!;)

Originally posted by disneycub

Oops! Never mind. ;)

But could you fix the computer Steve? :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter